WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 77): It 60.1M | American Assassin 14.8M | JLaw's Original Sin 7.5M

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

~62 weekend gives it 159 + 62 = 221

Then adding 2x the weekend more gives it 221 + 124 = 345 dom

Adding 2x the 2nd weekend to the cume is not tough at all and requires just average legs.

So can't see IT missing 340-345.

yeah, laying in bed doing quick math and felt like $350M+ is a real possibility 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, straggler said:

Could be. Pfeiffer gets some choice dialogue. That is kind of how things go.

EDIT...... this stuff is borderline spoiler. I know you're not giving away plot details but you're definitely giving away stuff about the script and character beats and so on. This is not the thread for that. Please tread very carefully when you post them here about films. There are other threads you can talk about the film in that kind of way.....

THE STAFF

We will see how it goes. This is against a lot of Oscar norms.  

Ok. Didn't think it was spoliery. But understood. Anyway if those were my thoughts. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

Cinematography for mother? Over something like Blade Runner 2049? That movie may suck but the film looks like it's at least going to be gorgeous.

Mother took place in one location. I don't agree with that over something like Dunkirk again.

I don't see it happening. Even IT was way better in this category (but I definitely don't see that being nominated - even though imo, it has one of the best scores of the year).

There's a lot still to come out too.

Blade Runner is not going to suck

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, raegr said:

If anyone scrolls past this, I hope you have a lovely day. You are awesome and you have so much to contribute to this world :) 

:P

kidding  

0519f9551ab70b91853945422d4d663559b0a4-w

• Like 2