grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

5 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

WB should really replace on their 10 Joker spinoffs with Teen Titans

Rumor has it that Nightwing is going to introduce some Titans in the DCEU, setting them up for a TT franchise.

5 hours ago, Cochofles said:

The Teen Titans brand is a goldmine that WB needs to take advantage ASAP.

TTG is an iconic, beloved show and the Perez/Wolfman comics are deservedly legendary.

Play your cards right, WB, and you will reap those benefits forevah...

I'd rather see this than the millionth Spidey or Bats assembly-line product...

Perez/Wolfman Titans were DC's highest selling comics in the 80's before Frank Miller/Alan Moore blotted out the sun and brought in the endless age of Bat dominance. :sadben: TT is truly an untapped goldmine. 

Btw did you see The Judas Contract animated movie? It's great.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Is this true???? :insane:

It's just a rumor one of the DC fan outlets claim to have heard from their "sources". I could see it happening though, especially if the live action show turns out to be successful. It's the exact same strategy they've used for Flash (gain a core fanbase for the character through a show, then introduce him/her into the DCEU).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

It's just a rumor one of the DC fan outlets claim to have heard from their "sources". I could see it happening though, especially if the live action show turns out to be successful. It's the exact same strategy they've used for Flash (gain a core fanbase for the character through a show, then introduce him/her into the DCEU).

OMG!  I will friggin pray for this to happen!!!

• Like 2

TTG is CN's Spongebob. Kids eat that shit up. However to prevent this from being another Ninjago/Emoji, I have a feeling it'll be a crossover between the old and new to draw interest among older audiences and perhaps bring non TV writers too.

• Like 1

@Cochofles Well, they are some dumb kids cause NOBODY should like that show. It's stupid, it's corny, it's boring, and it's detestable. Tell your students to get into Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd N Eddy, the original Teen Titans........ so much CN goodness for them to waste their time on a show like that.

Yeah, sorry for going on a rant for Cartoon Network ruining the greatness of Teen Titans, but fuck TT Go. Even my little brother doesn't like it, and he worships Teen Titans.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Well, they are some dumb kids cause NOBODY should like that show. It's stupid, it's corny, it's boring, and it's detestable.

Yeah, sorry for going on a rant for Cartoon Network ruining the greatness of Teen Titans, but fuck TT Go. Even my little brother doesn't like it, and he worships Teen Titans.

I agree and it disgusts me to say this but this has some (not a lot) box office potential especially if it's a crossover. I can see this being WAG's top 2018 film.

• Like 2