grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

10 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Can The Rock be in both this movie and Jumanji... 3?

I'm sure he will. But given that this is supposed to start first and will likely film into 2019, I think Jumanji won't start until Spring next year at the earliest (and that's if Dwayne's other film Red Notice doesn't go ahead first). This is why I doubt Sony's claims of getting Jumanji 3 out by Christmas next year.

Edited by TheManFromBeyond

Someone said in here (can't find it) that Vin would leave the series if Universal uses Fast and Furious in the title for the Rock/Statham spinoff.

I call bullshit and Universal might too.

Vin is nothing without the Fast Franchise.  He might think he's the first mixed star (or whatever it is his ego said about himself) but without the FF franchise, no one cares about him.  He's Toretto or nothing.  XXX did shit, The Last Witch Hunter tanked, Riddick is dead and anyone could have voiced Groot.  Vin is terrific in the Fast franchise, he should remember that before he lets pride get in the way of intelligence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there's no doubt in my mind that at some point in the last two weeks vin diesel has told someone teenage groot is the reason why Infinity War is breaking records.

Oh for sure.  

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Everyone in these movies getting all buddy-buddy with Statham after he murdered Han is pretty funny to me idk why

It’s why me and @MrWhite gonna be boycotting this movie.

• Thanks 1

I remember when the first GOtg came out and I assumed Diesel was playing Groot using motion capture and it turns it he was just saying the one line over and over. Uh, why even hire the guy when you could have gotten pretty much anyone, especially a talented voice artist? Lol

• Like 1