grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

Daughter is probably older now. Also this script

HOBBS: What are you talking about? I want to see all your classes. Come on. It’s a, it’s really clear so much easier to understand than the others. Seriously, Sam I think it looks great. What more do we need as a family? We got us, we’re family and that’s all that matters. 

SAM: I know dad. Why don’t you ever talk about your family?

HOBBS: I told you hunny you’re the only family I got. Look, if you want to add more names why don’t you add Aunt Lisa. 

SAM: It’s a genealogical tree, I love her, she’s great but it’s supposed to be blood related. 

HOBBS: Huh.. family is more than blood, you know that. 

SAM: I know. 

FAMILY!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

The Rock has 3 big releases in 4 months. There's a very real chance all 3 movies can be playing in theaters at the same time with this one in dollar theaters, Jungle Cruise on it's long trek being dragged to the 100M line and Jumanji 2 just releasing. 

• Astonished 1

26 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The Rock has 3 big releases in 4 months. There's a very real chance all 3 movies can be playing in theaters at the same time with this one in dollar theaters, Jungle Cruise on it's long trek being dragged to the 100M line and Jumanji 2 just releasing. 

Not even the first time it's happened with him, he had a movie every month for 4 months in 2013

His output this whole decade has been ludacris

• Disbelief 1

The real coup would be getting Tyrese or Vin for a secret cameo at the post-credits, a la Vin's return at the end of FF3. 

"We all family, you can't abandon your family...come back Hobbs." 

But I'm sure neither of those dudes would be humble enough to do that, at this point...

:sparta: