aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Its been the norm in Germany for years. Some showings sell out purely by reserved seatings, especially in OD/OW of franchise films.

What does that even bring anyway? If it's only about having a specific seat you just have to be in a theater early enough to be able to choose that seat or a close one.

• Like 1

Just now, Fullbuster said:

What does that even bring anyway? If it's only about having a specific seat you just have to be in a theater early enough to be able to choose that seat or a close one.

But showing up early is really inconvenient and annoying. I haven't stopped going to theaters without reserved seating, but it's so jarring having to show up 30+ minutes beforehand to get good seats. If it's a massive opener, you have to show up 40+ minutes early. With reserved seating, I can come in 10 minutes before the trailers begin and not have to worry at all.

• Like 2

Just now, Fullbuster said:

One example is my to-go-theater: The largest auditorium has one row which containes the best seats in the whole multiplex, central and with no one in front of you to block your view. This row is constantly sold out by reserved seating somtimes in mere hours online because everyone wants to sit in it so in order to get your tickets there you have to do the same. Its - like you said - about getting the best seats. That way you also dont have to wait in a line to buy tickets which can be annoying. 

So in many ways its also about beeing lazy :hahaha:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

But showing up early is really inconvenient and annoying. I haven't stopped going to theaters without reserved seating, but it's so jarring having to show up 30+ minutes beforehand to get good seats. If it's a massive opener, you have to show up 40+ minutes early. With reserved seating, I can come in 10 minutes before the trailers begin and not have to worry at all.

no it's not  :P  that's just laziness.  see brainbug agrees :P

Just now, Brainbug said:

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

One example is my to-go-theater: The largest auditorium has one row which containes the best seats in the whole multiplex, central and with no one in front of you to block your view. This row is constantly sold out by reserved seating somtimes in mere hours online because everyone wants to sit in it so in order to get your tickets there you have to do the same. Its - like you said - about getting the best seats. That way you also dont have to wait in a line to buy tickets which can be annoying. 

That's what I thought :lol:

I heard the prices could reach $30 for SW8's OD, that seems crazy!

26 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Bad bad bad terrible horrible opinion 

exactly, they're both equally bad.

On topic.

Blade Runner is actually doing good in the UK, are Americans truly out of touch?

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

exactly, they're both equally bad.

On topic.

Blade Runner is actually doing good in the UK, are Americans truly out of touch?

Both are great.

Yes America is truly out of touch.

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Empire > everything >>>>>> Phantom Menace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Attack Of The Clones

Why the hell are we ranking Star Wars in a Blade Runner weekend thread, though?

Alright alright alright

Blade Runner

Blade Runner 2049

Whef that was hard

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Empire > everything >>>>>> Phantom Menace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Attack Of The Clones

Why the hell are we ranking Star Wars in a Blade Runner weekend thread, though?

Because Blade Runnner is a Blade Flopper