aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

26 minutes ago, cookie said:

Empire > TFA > Rogue One > Jedi > New Hope > Prequels

Yep. Honestly, I’m not that fussed about Star Wars. Empire and TFA are the only ones I like, Rogue One is OK, I’m ‘meh’ on the others.

Well since it's time...

1. Empire

2. Wrath of Khan

3. A New Hope

4. The Force Awakens

5. The Undiscovered Country

6. First Contact

7. Return of the Jedi

8. Trek 09

9. Rogue One

10. The Voyage Home

11. Beyond

12. Revenge of the Sith

13. Into Darkness

14. The Search for Spock

15. The Motion Picture

16. The Phantom Menace

17. Attack of the Clones

18. Generations

19. Nemesis

20. Insurrection

21. The Final Frontier

• Astonished 1

BR2049 will have the same fate as TFA once the nostalgia wears off, more non fans see the movie and the backlash begins. Movie is good but not even close to the original. Somewhat a better movie than the matrix reloaded was to the original 

In fact apart from 2 scenes it does not even feel and look like the same universe , no Shakespearian level dialogue, the cyberpunk feel was there in original in all scenes including dialogues and original and here is only when Deakins is in full control . deckard character is nowhere like original and is more like indiana Jones character 

Edited by hasanahmad

31 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

BR2049 will have the same fate as TFA once the nostalgia wears off, more non fans see the movie and the backlash begins. Movie is good but not even close to the original. Somewhat a better movie than the matrix reloaded was to the original 

In fact apart from 2 scenes it does not even feel and look like the same universe , no Shakespearian level dialogue, the cyberpunk feel was there in original in all scenes including dialogues and original and here is only when Deakins is in full control . deckard character is nowhere like original and is more like indiana Jones character 

Nah. There will be push back but it's far more accomplished than Force Awakens. Not to mention, it's widely considered one best looking movies of the 21st century.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Nah. There will be push back but it's far more accomplished than Force Awakens. Not to mention, it's widely considered one best looking movies of the 21st century.

eh. TFA is probably better TBH. and I love 2049