Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You haven't been following the Weinstein news, have you?

I knew the news about Weinstein. I just somehow completely missed the thing with Affleck. Just googled it :gold:

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

TYLER PERRY'S BOO 2! A MADEA HALLOWEEN: 17M

Only the Brave: 14M

Geostorm: 9M

The Snowman: 3.5M

Same Kind of Different: 2.5M

You guys seem low to me on Boo 2 based on history - Last year Boo opened to 28.5M the same weekend and Lionsgate has a BOGO deal today for Boo 2.  I'm certainly not the audience for this as I haven't seen any, but it doesn't seem like a dying franchise to me.  It has an audience that seems to show up for all of these no matter what.  Christmas is the only one that opened below 20M at 16M but probably due to competition that weekend.  It still ended at 52.5M which supports that it has a base that is fairly automatic.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/search/?q=madea

50 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

TYLER PERRY'S BOO 2! A MADEA HALLOWEEN: 17M

Only the Brave: 14M

Geostorm: 9M

The Snowman: 3.5M

Same Kind of Different: 2.5M

Why do you give Madea 2 bold and all caps whenever you mention the movie?

I'm a bit low on TYLER PERRY'S BOO 2! A MADEA HALLOWEEN because it's way too close to the last Madea. There are going to be three Madea movies in under 2 years; this isn't the MCU (well technically it is). People need to remember that there was a nearly 3 year gap between A Madea Christmas and the first BOO!

Edited by WrathOfHan

54 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Whis isnt Affleck the Sad Emoji anymore? Did i miss something?

Weinstein sexual predator nature got out into the public . Affleck writes condemning his acts . Rose McGowan misrepresents his statement by saying Affleck wrote I never knew about this when he never wrote that though she did say Affleck admitted to her years ago that he told Weinstein to stop harassing women which somehow makes Affleck a hypocrit . Meanwhile another actress says affleck harassed her by touching her breasts while the video shows his hands nowhere near her breasts but it might have taken plan in other takes. Affleck publicly apologizes to Ms Burton for doing what he did in the video . Meanwhile another video comes out where he has a journalist on his lap and he is hugging and kissing her . People say it’s another example of him harassing women then the journalist on the video says it was all played up as a joke between him and her and he did nothing wrong . So in the end Affleck is as bad as Weinstein in some people’s eyes 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1