Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Movies are like six bucks during a matinee here.

And there isn't much else to do because everything is for little kids or Teles

Yep. Tickets aren't expensive at all before 4/during the week here. Plus, it keeps me from going insane in this shithole town.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AJG said:

Narcos (Pablo Escobar Season 1&2, Cali Cartel Season 3, The entire country of Mexico Season 4).

Black Mirror (every episode is something different. It’s absolutely amazing TV)

I watched black mirror when it started a few years ago, really didn't get on with it. I like Charlie Brooker but just thought it was stupid.

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I feel so bad, because my movie viewing has been really low. I've only seen La La Land, Split, Logan, Guardians 2, Wonder Woman, Baby Driver, Spider-Man, Big Sick, Dunkirk, and Kingsman in the theater so far. I'm so ashamed. :whosad:

Time to get MoviePass, bro. It's sure to come in handy with awards season coming up.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Time to get MoviePass, bro. It's sure to come in handy with awards season coming up.

But like...it's probably going to get a price increase in the next month or so since the company's losing money on it (also, my main issue isn't really price, but transportation. The only way I can go to a movie theater at school is to take an Uber, which will cost around $20 to go both to the theater and back to school, and at home, I share one car with my sisters, who use it to go to work, so that leads to very little time for me to use the car to drive to one of the theaters near our house)

Ohmygod I want to marry the girl working at Dairy Queen right now...

I don't know her cause I think she's in grade 12 but I've defs seen her at the theatre before. Anyways I order a meal with one of those Royal Reese Brownie blizzards, but I only had cash on me and I was a bit short so I got cookie dough instead. When she brings it to me, not only did she give me the Reese Brownie blizzard, but she even put cookie dough in it!!!

Best blizzard ever

Just now, DAJK said:

I don't know her cause I think she's in grade 12 but I've defs seen her at the theatre before. Anyways I order a meal with one of those Royal Reese Brownie blizzards, but I only had cash on me and I was a bit short so I got cookie dough instead. When she brings it to me, not only did she give me the Reese Brownie blizzard, but she even put cookie dough in it!!!

Best blizzard ever

this is a good foundation for marriage.

but you should wait till she tells you you're "pretty dope" that's when you know it's meant to be

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

this is a good foundation for marriage.

but you should wait till she tells you you're "pretty dope" that's when you know it's meant to be

I've been called a lot of things by girls, but "pretty dope" ain't one of them that's for sure

25 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Best blizzard ever

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

idk it just rubs me the wrong way that she thinks I'm gay every now and then. Like, it isn't my fault I can find girls! (maybe it is but whatever)

It's definitely your fault

• Like 4
  • Sad 1