Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have done it many times and frankly in the states, driving around is cheap and you can always stay in a cheap hotel or camp in the park really and a decent or large city is only a few hours away.  

Not that cheap. Would cost me $365 to drive to the Grand Canyon and back, not including tolls and stopovers.

Edited by tribefan695

9 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Not that cheap. Would cost me $365 to drive to the Grand Canyon and back, not including tolls and stopovers.

Considering I spent only 300 dollars on gas driving 7600 km around Cali, I am bit confused are you driving a Hummer? 

I generally find staying in a decent central hotel pretty expensive in a city, and cost of uber (transit sucks in most American cities), driving parking, attractions and all pretty expensive too. 

I do agree it is expensive, my 17 day trip to Cali set me back 3500 bucks. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Considering I spent only 300 dollars in gas driving 7600 km around Cali, I am bit confused are you driving a Hummer? 

I live about 2000 miles away from the Grand Canyon and gas is probably more expensive right now so I don't think it's far off.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I live about 2000 miles away from the Grand Canyon and gas is probably more expensive right now so I don't think it's far off.

yeah If you do that you should just do the Grand Tour of Zion, Arches, Monument Valley and Denver, Colorado Springs, and hit Up Las Vegas and Salt Lake and etc. 

It would be expensive but doing it together it's not too bad. 

My iPhone 6 Plus is starting to become unresponsive. I wasn't in any hurry to get a new phone and thought I'd be able to get another year out of this phone, but that isn't looking likely. What phones do you guys have? Before this phone, I had the Galaxy S4, and I'm considering going back to Samsung because TouchWiz seems to have become not-shitty.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My iPhone 6 Plus is starting to become unresponsive. I wasn't in any hurry to get a new phone and thought I'd be able to get another year out of this phone, but that isn't looking likely. What phones do you guys have? Before this phone, I had the Galaxy S4, and I'm considering going back to Samsung because TouchWiz seems to have become not-shitty.

LG X Power. I like it, outside of the fact I can't figure how to save apps to my SD card.

• Like 2