Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

48 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Jim Gianopoulos is a smart dude.

Something tells me Paramount is gonna be more cautious about what they put out in the near future. Their 2017 was astonishingly bad, and their 2018 doesn't look like it'll be much better for the most part.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Something tells me Paramount is gonna be more cautious about what they put out in the near future. Their 2017 was astonishingly bad, and their 2018 doesn't look like it'll be much better for the most part.

On the plus side, M:I - F should do well for them. And then yeah, at this point it's basically minimize losses on existing projects and made some prudent decisions on what you green light next.

Just now, Telemachos said:

On the plus side, M:I - F should do well for them. And then yeah, at this point it's basically minimize losses on existing projects and made some prudent decisions on what you green light next.

It's probably the future for movies that studios are too embarrassed to release as theatrical features tbh. January and February (the prime dump months) might end up starting to see less releases than usual (and allow December hits/Oscar contenders to stick around longer because of it).

Girl I was supposed to hang out with said she was sick yesterday so we didn't end up doing anything

Wasnt sure if it was an excuse but she came to class today looking pretty pale and in the middle of lecture fainted and hit her head. Got taken away in an ambulance :( 

• Sad 2