Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, ACSlater said:

Took my doctor friend out for breakfast who also went through a divorce recently.

I swear what is it about doctors. He is wearing crappy scrubs and of course our cute waitress inquires. He does an "aw shucks I am just a simple trauma surgeon" and she got wet immediately. Gave him her number on the receipt. 

Why do all your posts suggest you live inside some teenage boy's head?

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, ACSlater said:

The one day I decide to go golfing and f*cking LA has bad weather. Oh well.

We are playing a gentlemans game. $1 a hole. 

At 4pm Dexter and maybe Jay and I are going to Burbank to see a movie. You should join us.

33 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Hello. Time for a new post from Jack Nevada. Been an intense few months but things are going alright, I guess. Whatever. Saw Phantom Thread, such a fucking funny movie. Loved it. Okay see you again in a few months.

We miss you

48 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Hello. Time for a new post from Jack Nevada. Been an intense few months but things are going alright, I guess. Whatever. Saw Phantom Thread, such a fucking funny movie. Loved it. Okay see you again in a few months.

Amazing hit and run post. :lol: Hi Jack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Nevada said:

Just like the women in Reynolds life, you come and go!

got home not long ago from meeting and/or seeing in no particular order, Tim Curry, Sean Astin, Joey Pantoliano, all the kids from IT, (except for Finn Wolfhard), Pee Wee Herman, John Carpenter, Kathleen Turner, Tony Todd, and others I have to remember :)

I also picked up on blu ray the Despecialized version of the original Star Wars trilogy :)  

figured @baumer would appreciate the IT kids and Carpenter part :)

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 9