Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

What did he say in there? 

Post got removed, so I don't know if I should say.  But I think it is safe to say that since it was removed it probably didn't meet the current thread guidelines.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thematrixfilm said:

could someone please tell me this?  If i want to post an excel sheet that shows maybe 30 films performing over a 7 day period, will that slow down traffic on this forum in any way?  Will it make it difficult for guests to access this forum with a very cheap and slow cell phone?  The sheets I do are like 30 rows x 15 columns maybe.  

Should be fine.

Sad to hear of Stephen Hawkings death. Dude really grabbed life by the balls rather than just sitting around waiting to die as a lot of terminally ill people do. He lived in my town and you would bump into him regularly, he was always out and about, I've seen him in some bizarre places. 

He also attended my high school prom as guest speaker, he is a good guy in my books.

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

@IronJimbo James Cameron has the first thank you on The Shape of Water :jeb!: 

Jim paid $1m dollars to get Del Toro's father back from kidnappers in Mexico, they were friends before the incident...

just another thing added to why James Cameron not only the greatest director but the greatest human... it's unfair really

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-James-Cameron-Saved-Guillermo-del-Toro-Father-From-Mexican-Kidnappers-67706.html

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1