Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Buy a second set of bed sheets. That way you can change them once a week or every two weeks. 

dont have the space to keep duplicates of stuff, i only have my bedroom and nothing else. 

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I didn't realize how poorly CBS has been doing with ratings this season; nearly all of their Monday shows are fractional in the main demo (Kevin Can Wait is going to go sub-1 soon) :jeb!: They really need to strike a balance between programming aimed at older audiences and younger audiences.

CBS: The Old People Network.

cool to watch the despecialized Star Wars OT movies.  Get to see some of the stuff we remember more such as Han shoots first, the no title or episode number on the first move, no Hayden ghost and I don't even mind seeing Emperor lady monkey eyes again :P 

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

cool to watch the despecialized Star Wars OT movies.  Get to see some of the stuff we remember more besides Han shoots first, the no title or episode number on the first move, no Hayden ghost and I don't even mind seeing Emperor lady monkey eyes again :P 

They're good movies, Brent. 

12/10

• Thanks 1

Love, Simon is basically a better version of Wonder. So yeah, very good!

Also, I held the door for this really cute girl on the way out of the auditorium and regret not starting a convo with her. Oh well! Mission failed @That One Guy @Trolltastic Tele @Jason @others in telegram

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Also, I held the door for this really cute girl on the way out of the auditorium and regret not starting a convo with her. Oh well!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY HAN.  WE DISCUSSED THIS ON TELEGRAM.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Love, Simon is basically a better version of Wonder. So yeah, very good!

Also, I held the door for this really cute girl on the way out of the auditorium and regret not starting a convo with her. Oh well! Mission failed @That One Guy @Trolltastic Tele @Jason @others in telegram

Maybe she asks questions in class. Your future soulmate just walked away.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Maybe she asks questions in class. Your future soulmate just walked away.

I say he waits outside the theater until the next time she comes to see a movie, buy a ticket for her showing then give it another go.

Edited by The Mad Panda
  • ...wtf 1