Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Well, I have no homework to do and will be bored soon, so what movie should I see?

Pacific Rim (3D)

Peter Rabbit

Tomb Raider (3D)

A Wrinkle in Time

Leaning towards TR at the moment.

The only good one of these is Peter Rabbit

I did not expect to say this at the beginning of the year

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Now I'm reading through their page and found this:

200.gif

reminds me of some shit in school as a kid there was some activity where we were going round saying who our best friend was and the guy i THOUGHT was my best friend went before me and said someone else so i can't say he's my best friend after that shit so i had to make up a guy. "oh you don't know him he doesn't go to this school" kind of shit. fucker!

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Tell you Giants to hurry up and put MadBum on the DL so I can do the same on my fantasy team.

Teams wait 'till the last moment to do that, so probably won't happen until Wed.  Tomorrow at the earliest.

Personally I think they delight in screwin' over us fantasy players. :kitschjob:

Edited by Porthos
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn I know that it's a friendly game and all, but 3-0 before the end of the 1st half against a team that didn't even make it to the fucking World Cup (Netherlands) is a national embarassment.

It was hilarious. The team played absolutely zero football. They deserved to lose. Hell, they barely defeated fucking Egypt of all teams.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Well, I have no homework to do and will be bored soon, so what movie should I see?

Pacific Rim (3D)

Peter Rabbit

Tomb Raider (3D)

A Wrinkle in Time

Leaning towards TR at the moment.

I'd lean towards doing future homework out of all that :P 

but I guess any of them are decent time killiers

This oral history of Fanboys is crazy

The cast and crew were all Star Wars fans, but the thing that stuck out most was that the 3 people who were most instrumental in pulling the strings along the way of the movie's development were - Harry Knowles, Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein

:ohmygod: 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Alli said:

Anyone see the new publicity stunt with the racist Heineken commercial ? Just like that Pepsi publicity stunt ad with Kendal Jenner, heineken uses cheap tactics to get their product in the media. shameful

HEINEKEN?!? FUCK THAT SHIT