Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Slater, Slater, Slater

Cant you see?

Sometimes your words just hypnotize me

And I just love your flashy ways

Guess that's why they broke and you're so paid enough that you bought an over leveraged bank in South Africa but now are being subpoenaed by Amazon but it's okay because you're innocent and have enough money in a trust to cover legal costs and threesomes which will heal any further emotional distress

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

Kiwi thoughts on the state of Rugby Union in Australia. 

Australian rugby will become the sort of thing to keep an eye out for in car boot sales: its only value being nostalgic, it's only interested buyers the old time tragics who can remember the days when the Reds and Brumbies used to scare other teams with the talent at their disposal.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12045153

:hahaha:

40 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Slater, Slater, Slater

Cant you see?

Sometimes your words just hypnotize me

And I just love your flashy ways

Guess that's why they broke and you're so paid enough that you bought an over leveraged bank in South Africa but now are being subpoenaed by Amazon but it's okay because you're innocent and have enough money in a trust to cover legal costs and threesomes which will heal any further emotional distress

Dropping anything Biggie gets an automatic like

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AJG said:

“Kristen Stewart is a great actress” is a statement I’ve heard but I’ve never known anyone to actually confirm.

Like she’s great in movies that decent society don’t know exist.

k then I hereby confirm that Kristen Stewart is a great actress. There you go.

• Like 1

I’ll admit this sounds shallow.  But a few years ago some friends and I were talking about Kristen Stewart.  And we were discussing if she was attractive.  And one friend says she just okay.  I said she is attractive, and if one of us brought her out everyone would be like hey who is that with...

1 hour ago, ACSlater said:

Its a small bank in Kaapstaad. 

Nothing fancy.

So doing a quick Google search I discover that this city is in South Africa? So you have a friend who lives in South Africa whose Farm got repossessed by that bank and then you bought that bank in South Africa so that your friend in South Africa wouldn't lose his farm in South Africa? Were you in South Africa when you bought the bank or did you just buy it while you were in California? I'm confused now.

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

So doing a quick Google search I discover that this city is in South Africa? So you have a friend who lives in South Africa whose Farm got repossessed by that bank and then you bought that bank in South Africa so that your friend in South Africa wouldn't lose his farm in South Africa? Were you in South Africa when you bought the bank or did you just buy it while you were in California? I'm confused now.

His friend is a Nigerian prince.  

• Like 1

I know this isn't the politics thread but I had to share this. Was having dinner with the fam in West Palm Beach tonight and saw this along I-95. And it's been there for a while too!

Image result for thank you president trump billboard

Image result for that is so sad gif

Edited by filmlover

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Something something you ruined my childhood something. Bunch of crybabies. 

My favorite is Ruin Johnson.  In the words of toll booth Willie we already heard that you fucking unoriginal fucks

• Haha 2