Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2010/05/04/suspicious-package-outside-beinecke-a-false-alarm/

Officers arrived shortly before 5 p.m. and closed Beinecke Plaza and part of Wall Street between College and High streets. Bomb technicians donned protective gear and used a robot to inspect the brown cardboard box, which they found contained copies of the book “Wild Animus.” Wall Street was reopened about 20 minutes later.

!!

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

Why is it such a nightmare to post on this forum lately?

Anyway, sad day for America. One cheap reality TV whore visiting another. 

This is the darkest timeline

Not sure if people will see this as a bad take or not, but I just re-watched Rogue One and IMO it's the best of the 4 Disney Star Wars. Not only does it add so much to A New Hope (I'm re-watching that one right now) but it feels like classic Star Wars while also still feeling like something new. It really does strike a sort of balance between honouring the originals but also being something new. It's also damn entertaining.

Also, the last 30 minutes or so are some of the best Star Wars put to screen period. Obviously not THE best, but it's up there. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Not sure if people will see this as a bad take or not, but I just re-watched Rogue One and IMO it's the best of the 4 Disney Star Wars. Not only does it add so much to A New Hope (I'm re-watching that one right now) but it feels like classic Star Wars while also still feeling like something new. It really does strike a sort of balance between honouring the originals but also being something new. It's also damn entertaining.

Also, the last 30 minutes or so are some of the best Star Wars put to screen period. Obviously not THE best, but it's up there. 

This is an excellent take.

• Thanks 1