Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

My cats claw holes in my ARMS and I still love them.  You’re WEAK if you’re no longer on speaking terms because of your shirt getting a few holes in them.

arms are no big deal, they will heal. you know what doesn't heal so easy? emotional scars. scars that come from "damn this is a risky shirt but i think i'm pulling it off. actually i look good in this bitch" only to have it savaged by a cruel hellbeast before i even get the chance to wear it to a social function where i can be complemented on said shirt. you don't know THAT pain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

arms are no big deal, they will heal. you know what doesn't heal so easy? emotional scars. scars that come from "damn this is a risky shirt but i think i'm pulling it off. actually i look good in this bitch" only to have it savaged by a cruel hellbeast before i even get the chance to wear it to a social function where i can be complemented on said shirt. you don't know THAT pain.

shirts were MADE to have holes torn in them by cats.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

I stand with @DeeCee

also has anyone ever considered making or moving to a new site?

that's what got filmgasm and world of kj started folks who were annoyed at the box office mojo forums back in the day. filmgasm turned into a ghost town and died but world of kj's still going i think.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

that's what got filmgasm and world of kj started folks who were annoyed at the box office mojo forums back in the day. filmgasm turned into a ghost town and died but world of kj's still going i think.

huh. Neat. Isn't BKB still over there or something?

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

We've done that.

Twice

Third's time the charm?

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

It'd be easier and quicker just to ban people for longer periods who consistently troll or bash franchises and studios on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

It'd be easier and quicker just to ban people for longer periods who consistently troll or bash franchises and studios on a regular basis.

Agreed. It's easy to spot the rotten eggs where present. Most of the members we've received that have been causing problems in the past year or so I've been assuming are IMDB refugees who caused problems with free reign there until they abruptly closed their message boards. I certainly don't remember it being anywhere nearly as bad before they closed as it has been lately.

• Like 2