Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Boys in the City

Episode 1: Moving Around

Ethan (Jay Baruchel), The OG TOG (Asa Butterfield) and Wrath Of Han (Jim Parsons) deal with being new roommates. Han and TOG have a little but childish war for house rule dominance and Ethan is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, DAJK (Austin McDonald) becomes an unwitting pawn in The Panda’s (Andy Serkis) drug cartel.

No Jack Black as @Pandamia!? Get the hell out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Boys in the City

Episode 1: Moving Around

Ethan (Jay Baruchel), The OG TOG (Asa Butterfield) and Wrath Of Han (Jim Parsons) deal with being new roommates. Han and TOG have a little but childish war for house rule dominance and Ethan is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, DAJK (Austin McDonald) becomes an unwitting pawn in The Panda’s (Andy Serkis) drug cartel.

I like it.  I’m making my own spin-off right now called Franchise Thrones

Episode 1

After the assassination of Solo at the Box Office, the Star Wars sector of BOT has been massacured.  Franchise King IronJimbo (Mark Addy) comes to the Infinity War Thread to seek the help of Water Bottle (Sean Bean), Warden of The MCU, to help him rule and keep peace over the 7 franchises.  What IronJimbo doesn’t know is ally That One Guy (Lena Headey) is plotting to take control for over the Franchise Throne, and will soon murder IronJimbo and instate WrathofHan (Jack Gleason) as king who later behead Water Bottle.  Aabattery (Peter Dinklage) manages to drink and wit his way around the place.

Franchise Nolan’s self-made Leader, MrPink (Aiden Gillan) also plots to take the Franchise Throne for himself.  CoolioD1 (Conleth Hill), who only stans for the realm stands as his chief rival on the small council. 

Meanwhile, in a distant land where all movies are still in pre-production, Lordmandeep (Harry Loyd), one of the two remaining members of Franchise Star Wars, plans to sell DAR (Emilia Clarke) to the dreaded Khal of the Power Rangers fandom, Telemachos (Jason Momoa).  Little does Lordmandeep know though that DAR will awaken the real Porgs, The Panda (Black CGI Dragon), Porthos (Blue CGI Dragon) and Brainbug (Green CGI Dragon)

The series will also feature

Sophie Turner as Ethan Hunt

Maisie Williams as Cmasterclay

Kit Harrington as Fancyarcher

Iwan Rheon as BKB

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, Pandamia! said:

Episode 1

After the assassination of Solo at the Box Office, the Star Wars sector of BOT has been massacured.  Franchise King IronJimbo (Mark Addy) comes to the Infinity War Thread to seek the help of Water Bottle (Sean Bean), Warden of The MCU, to help him rule and keep peace over the 7 franchises.  What IronJimbo doesn’t know is ally That One Guy (Lena Headey) is plotting to take control for over the Franchise Throne, and will soon murder IronJimbo and instate WrathofHan (Jack Gleason) as king who later behead Water Bottle.  Aabattery (Peter Dinklage) manages to drink and wit his way around the place.

Franchise Nolan’s self-made Leader, MrPink (Aiden Gillan) also plots to take the Franchise Throne for himself.  CoolioD1 (Conleth Hill), who only stans for the realm stands as his chief rival on the small council. 

Meanwhile, in a distant land where all movies are still in pre-production, Lordmandeep (Harry Loyd), one of the two remaining members of Franchise Star Wars, plans to sell DAR (Emilia Clarke) to the dreaded Khal of the Power Rangers fandom, Telemachos (Jason Momoa).  Little does Lordmandeep know though that DAR will awaken the real Porgs, The Panda (Black CGI Dragon), Porthos (Blue CGI Dragon) and Brainbug (Green CGI Dragon)

Iwan Rheon as BKB

King's landing a reference to the King of the World I see

• Haha 1

Had the weirdest ass dream last night. I was in school and Seth Macfarlene was my teacher. I befriended a robot but it exploded. I went into the bathroom to cry but Seth accused me of masturbating. I tried to tell him I was crying but he wouldn't listen. I also tried to get an autograph but couldn't find him after that. Gal Gadot was there too.

What y'all dream about?  

18 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Had the weirdest ass dream last night. I was in school and Seth Macfarlene was my teacher. I befriended a robot but it exploded. I went into the bathroom to cry but Seth accused me of masturbating. I tried to tell him I was crying but he wouldn't listen. I also tried to get an autograph but couldn't find him after that. Gal Gadot was there too.

What y'all dream about?  

Electric sheep.

• Astonished 1

8 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Episode 1

Iwan Rheon as BKB

I want a piece of that action.

Also perfect casting for Ethan.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Someone name a (good. Don't anybody tell me Bright) movie on Netflix for me to watch

Right now it's pretty limited Mudbound.    After that maybe Wheelman but that's stretching things.   Go over to the documentary section.   Netflix has done a pretty good job on that side of the fence