Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Pandamia! said:

Keep seeing people get engaged when they’ve been dating for 4 months

:wintf:

And then they’re young to.  Like, you’re not even old enough to drink yet and you think you’re old enough to put a ring on it?

My parents were engaged after 4 months, but they were in their 30s and knew what they were looking for. Shit like Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson makes me looooool

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

Keep seeing people get engaged when they’ve been dating for 4 months

:wintf:

And then they’re young to.  Like, you’re not even old enough to drink yet and you think you’re old enough to put a ring on it?

I proposed to a girl when I was 21 after knowing her for a month. Lolz I am so releived that she broke up with me.

Honestly marriage is not yhat big of a deal though If kids aren't involved. What angers me is people having babies while being unready to deal with them. But then If everyone was so scared and concerned we would have gone extinct already.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jandrew said:

This pro vs anti-TLJ wank is seriously souring my taste for the whole franchise. Can't escape it. Movie wasn't that bad gaddamn. Is TLJ even out on DVD? I have no idea, and I really don't care. So much bickering that I'm not anxious for a rewatch. No interest in Solo either. Star Wars everything is just getting annoying to me.

I'm glad I never got deeply attached to Star Wars because it feels like its just become a magnet for mountains of shit.  Stupid youtubers in their Star Wars shirts surrounded by their toys ranting/bitching about Kathleen Kennedy and the state of the franchise 24/7, nerds driving one of the actresses off of social media, entertainment "journalists" blaming racism/sexism for the reaction to TLJ, the constant eye-rolling hoopla about how "progressive" the new movies supposedly are("pansexuality" and feminist droid being the latest), the "nostalgia forever" vision at Disney, etc.  

Even though I think the franchise is creatively bankrupt at this point, I'll still see the "main" movies.  But I do agree Star Wars in general is getting annoying, or at least reading/listening to anything about it is whether its from a fanboys and haters that repeat themselves 24/7, people at Disney, or entertainment journalists.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

I'm continually amazed by how many young women with baby carriages I see around who are almost definitely younger than me. 

it's almost as if people can reproduce at any point once they're young adults and onwards...

but I know what you mean. I don't get amazed by it though just envious, I would love to have a kid.

in an article about cineeurope:

Despite being only three weeks into production on his latest feature, Taika Waititi recorded a video (from a rooftop in Prague at 5 a.m.) to discuss his dark WWII comedy Jojo Rabbit, starring Scarlett Johansson, Rebel Wilson, Sam Rockwell and Waititi himself, playing Adolf Hitler. 

why was I not aware of this? Can't wait!

I honestly can't wait for whenever I get someone pregnant. It's literally what we are here to do in our life our 1 purpose is make a child and raise it. A couple of my friends have got kids and I envy them.