Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Hard to believe 2018 is coming to a close. Hopefully 2019 is a better year. Movie-wise it was pretty good though, gonna be pretty much done with the year in a week after seeing If Beale Street Could Talk and On the Basis of Sex and watching Leave No Trace on Amazon Prime.

49 minutes ago, nature club said:

- snip -

I was actually eating (lateish midday meal as I was working), thanks for that surprise (ironic)

I have no problem if I know what to expect  and / or when I am not acually eating just to be clear

Also think its NSFW, depending where someone works (me = work in a school, holiday, but mothers with non-teen children help here too)

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think 2018 was overall better than 2017, but 2017 had higher highs.  My #1 movie of 2018 would've barely made my top 5 of 2017.  actually come to think of it, ranking my top 5 from both years would be my top 4 of 2017, my top 5 of 2018, then my #5 of 2017.

my #1 of 2017 would probs be like my #9 of this year.

18 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I was actually eating (lateish midday meal as I was working), thanks for that surprise (ironic)

I have no problem if I know what to expect  and / or when I am not acually eating just to be clear

Also think its NSFW, depending where someone works (me = work in a school, holiday, but mothers with non-teen children help here too)

I think YouTube NSFW, especially with the volume loud.  

Sex/nudity usually has introduction w/ video and violence w/ video is very sudden, but Exorcist scary scary.

very disturbing scene in Exorcist, one of the first I saw that included child getting killed

nudity in work or on computer at work is different from fantasy movies

having children around maybe cause brain shift to seek different material