Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

SEBASTIAN STAN'S PENIS JUST SHOWED UP IN ALL OF ITS GLORY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. HOLY MASSIVE GIGANTIC BEAST OF GOD.

lol you're watching Pam & Tommy. I'm gonna be checking it out later today. BTW...

Spoiler

Hate to burst your bubble but Stan is wearing a prosthetic one, as he's confirmed during the promo tour for this.

The Story of Sebastian Stan's Prosthetic Penis in 'Pam & Tommy' (menshealth.com)

Edited by filmlover
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am watching Pam & Tommy and Lilly James goes naked and my eyes literally exploded. I legit howled holy shit. Also BAH GAWD at the volume of Sebastian Stan's PENIS in that small small underwear. Insane.

lt’s a prosthetic. Like a flesh coloured bra.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Barnack said:

Lot of them have a very long of extreme anti-science history regarding GMO, aspartame and a long list or other subject with conspiracy theory.

One difference between Spotify Rogan and an anti-vax on social media and youtube, Spotify regarding Rogan is more of a publisher, they actively contacting him, signed exclusivity right and so on.

Youtube/Social media are not publisher in regard of what you have in mind but just a platform.

Yeah I think it's more legacy media trying to stay relevant 

2 hours ago, AJG said:

lt’s a prosthetic. Like a flesh coloured bra.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

lol you're watching Pam & Tommy. I'm gonna be checking it out later today. BTW...

Hide contents

Hate to burst your bubble but Stan is wearing a prosthetic one, as he's confirmed during the promo tour for this.

The Story of Sebastian Stan's Prosthetic Penis in 'Pam & Tommy' (menshealth.com)

FUCK THIS FAKE ASS SHOW

:winomg::sarah:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

metaverse stuff continues to sound like a lamer, corporate second life

I remember buyung MANA at 1.2 and it trippled the next day, luckiest crypto I ever got. The time for investing in these things isn't now though, best waiting a year from them all to hit rock bottom. Cryptos are worthless junk but enough people believe in them to make a proft from them

I feel as if this is the best show on TV right now but nobody cares because it’s trapped on a streaming service we all forgot existed.

A Lord/Miller murder mystery where each characters perspective of the night is shown as a different movie genre. If it were on Netflix it would be everywhere.

the-afterparty-apple-tv-159725.jpg

54 minutes ago, Porthos said:

It's not the only problem ("Olympic fatigue" is also mentioned), but it sure isn't helping.

The entire Olympics feels like an obligation than a must watch. I think someone on Twitter said it was like "a party you invited everyone to a year ago and forgot to cancel, so you are going through the motions".

Add to that no actual marquee names known to most people and the NHL players not competing, it's just a thing which will happen and we won't think of ever again.

One of the things holding Winter Olympics back (apart from the fact that a majority of the world's population living in the tropics don't care about it due to lack of rooting interests) is that the games and sports are very individual based. There's very few sports where it's one versus one, or a team against each other or even a lot of athletes competing at the same time. It's very turn based which doesn't add the same excitement as everyone at the same time. Like Luge is fun to watch, but it's also one person at a time, same with almost every single sport there unlike at the Summer Olympics. The "competition" aspect is lost in that configuration. Like it wouldn't be as exciting if the 100M race would be like Usain Bolt doing his 100M first and then the others doing it one at a time instead of all the top 8 running at the same time against each other.

15 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

There is only one reason to watch the Winter Olympics and that is Curling. I swear I am mesmerized by that hypnotic sport. 

It is really crazy how much you can get invested and how large the talent pool is (over 1 million Canadian play),

I.e. the best curler are ridiculously good, it has been 2 olympics where it is pretty much the only thing I watch without the pro hockey players being there.

28 minutes ago, Barnack said:

It is really crazy how much you can get invested and how large the talent pool is (over 1 million Canadian play),

I.e. the best curler are ridiculously good, it has been 2 olympics where it is pretty much the only thing I watch without the pro hockey players being there.

Yea Olympic Hockey has gone down to shit. Its a shame.