Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

Greta Gerwig erasure! And the city was just so pumped up to make the NBA playoffs. Also I randomly follow a reporter from Sacramento on Instagram. She works in Philly now but was just out west for a wedding last weekend, huge ceremony in front of the state capitol. The bride went down the aisle to The Avengers theme. Anyway, from the other side of the country I totally disagree with that last tweet.

Well, if he physically had the baby himself, that's a much bigger story than his age...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Greta Gerwig erasure! And the city was just so pumped up to make the NBA playoffs. Also I randomly follow a reporter from Sacramento on Instagram. She works in Philly now but was just out west for a wedding last weekend, huge ceremony in front of the state capitol. The bride went down the aisle to The Avengers theme. Anyway, from the other side of the country I totally disagree with that last tweet.

All that is just a psyop by Big California Government to hide that nothing exists in the place we think is our capital. It's a big money pit where the kickbacks over the generations are sent to and now everyone is too deep in the conspiracy to stop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

All that is just a psyop by Big California Government to hide that nothing exists in the place we think is our capital. It's a big money pit where the kickbacks over the generations are sent to and now everyone is too deep in the conspiracy to stop.

I live in Sacramento and assure you it is for real.

Evernyday on my way to work I drive over the R street bridge which plays a major role in "Ladybird".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I live in Sacramento and assure you it is for real.

Evernyday on my way to work I drive over the R street bridge which plays a major role in "Ladybird".

I see through you, Gavin Newsom.

10 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

The Good Doctor obsession on Twitter literally the funniest thing happening there in ages. I heard about the show years ago but never knew the main character was supposed to be autistic. I guess I know my next background show after BTAS.

It's very reminiscent of early Twitter when it was at it's best. Just people watching clips and dunking on a show

• Astonished 1

59 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

The Good Doctor obsession on Twitter literally the funniest thing happening there in ages. I heard about the show years ago but never knew the main character was supposed to be autistic. I guess I know my next background show after BTAS.

I am taking schadenfrude on that show getting dunked on, because it's very annoying and dumb and I hate how they do the same stereotypical crap Rain Man did 3 decades ago. It would be really nice if Hollywood writers actually gave me, for once, something better than annoying, whiny weirdos who don't understand emotions and have annoying tics that were clearly made up by some 60-year-old dude who has never met an autistic person before.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, I Am Eric said:

I am taking schadenfrude on that show getting dunked on, because it's very annoying and dumb and I hate how they do the same stereotypical crap Rain Man did 3 decades ago. It would be really nice if Hollywood writers actually gave me, for once, something better than annoying, whiny weirdos who don't understand emotions and have annoying tics that were clearly made up by some 60-year-old dude who has never met an autistic person before.

Parents who realized their son was autistic thanks to RAIN MAN.

The Good Doctor comes on after The Bachelor/Bachelorette (Clare Crawley lives in Sacramento!) and I've only seen promos/the first few minutes of whatever Dr. Shaun is up to. Everything everyone is saying, it's totally true, bonkers show. Even the premise felt out of date from the beginning.

When I saw Finding Neverland, I thought, "That kid could win an Oscar someday." Ah well, he's still in the biz and getting paid in the meantime: better than nothing...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

I almost feel blessed to have never watched The Good Doctor (or even seen much in the way of clips from it). :lol: Then again I don't watch much network TV these days. Most of the shows I tend to watch now are of the miniseries variety.

Edited by filmlover

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I almost feel blessed to have never watched The Good Doctor (or even seen much in the way of clips from it). :lol: Then again I don't watch much network TV these days. Most of the shows I tend to watch now are of the miniseries variety.

• Haha 1