Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Will Hollywood actually let Octavia Spencer be something other than the sassy black friend?

Hopefully in Ma...but yeah, I just read some Anonymous Oscar Ballot that spoke a lot of shit, but they weren't wrong about that.

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Based on the first 10 chapters, Ready Player One is...fine. It’s nothing great, nothing terrible. Just a cheesy and silly read. Han and AA, y’all are acting like goobers.

I never made it past chapter 1.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Who buys Girl Scout cookies from a store? :thinking: 

Yeah wait until Han is our age and friends and family with kids hit you up for that kind of stuff 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Based on the first 10 chapters, Ready Player One is...fine. It’s nothing great, nothing terrible. Just a cheesy and silly read. Han and AA, y’all are acting like goobers.

No, it is a shitty book.

11 minutes ago, DAR said:

Yeah wait until Han is our age and friends and family with kids hit you up for that kind of stuff 

My dad was going to order them from an associate, but his daughter quit being a scout :kitschjob: 

23 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

It does gets worse as it goes along. Honestly the beginning of the book is pretty decent.

25 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Yeah, it's a perfectly entertaining read. The hate it gets here (as a book) is weird. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Oh god, it got worse? Good thing I stopped reading after about 100 pages

That’s weird of you to say a book’s bad, when you admit you haven’t finished it. :thinking:

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

I definitely had a more positive opinion of the movie than you, but I will agree on this: Will Hollywood actually let Octavia Spencer be something other than the sassy black friend?

Bong Joon-ho needs to give her another call

5 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Mail?! wtf

You buy Girl Scout cookies from girl scouts. Local ones. In person. Support your friends, their families, local kids, etc.

I don't know anyone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

That’s weird of you to say a book’s bad, when you admit you haven’t finished it. :thinking:

I don't need to finish a book to know it's bad when the first third sucks balls. It's not like a movie where I know it'll be over relatively soon

Edited by WrathOfHan

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I don't know anyone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...and I guess your parents don't either.

Florida is weird, man. :lol: I'm not connected to the scene at all and even I get multiple heads up/requests from friends/other parents on Facebook, email, etc.

• Sad 1