Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 13/02/2018 at 1:10 PM, Lordmandeep said:

The only part the Darkest Hour was good when they were quoting Churchill Word by Word at the end...  

On 13/02/2018 at 1:15 PM, AndyK said:

It def deserves best hair and make-up because I'm damned if I could see Gary Oldman in there.

78250264.jpg

This is going to sound corny as shit, but I'm glad I found this forum.

Even if every other day I rightfully get my ass handed to me on my predictions for movies and their placement, at least I learn something. 

Can I have my likes back now.

• Like 2

Is there any way to report ads or get them to stop playing the same one on Youtube? Legit 95% of the time it's always the same annoying ad from Boston University. Sorry @Water Bottle but it's annoying as shit and they've been playing it nonstop for a few months now and I don't know how to get it to stop.

Can I report it to Youtube or something so they'll stop, or do I need to clear a cache somewhere or something, anybody know?

17 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Is there any way to report ads or get them to stop playing the same one on Youtube? Legit 95% of the time it's always the same annoying ad from Boston University. Sorry @Water Bottle but it's annoying as shit and they've been playing it nonstop for a few months now and I don't know how to get it to stop.

Can I report it to Youtube or something so they'll stop, or do I need to clear a cache somewhere or something, anybody know?

I doubt Youtube cares what ad plays before a video, sadly.

Just now, Telehilation said:

Reminds me of a few years ago when that Evil Dead '13 commercial ("DON'T SKIP IT DON'T SKIP IT DON'T DON'T DON'T!") was appearing before children videos on YT and there were multiple parents complaining. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

I'm so sick of this ad you have no idea. I've literally already gotten it 4 times today. I put the cursor on the video it actually gave me the option to like/dislike it. I figured that'd do something. Nopeeeee got it 2 videos later. I'm seriously close to emailing the program, it's that irritating. :pcwhack:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I'm so sick of this ad you have no idea. I've literally already gotten it 4 times today. I put the cursor on the video it actually gave me the option to like/dislike it. I figured that'd do something. Nopeeeee got it 2 videos later. I'm seriously close to emailing the program, it's that irritating. :pcwhack:

What is your browser, if it is Chrome consider installing uBlock origin:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/ublock?hl=en

It will completely remove ads before youtube video...

• Like 1