Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

I don't see what the point Rotten Tomatoes' site redesign was if they're still not putting the average rating on the mobile site

The redesign is fine outside of the new tomato and splat icons :gold: I really hate how Apple made this design style the new norm

• Like 1

There's a lot of white space...it looks like a newspaper with moving headlines. It definitely looks better on the individual movie pages, but I think the pale yellow could have made it not look so....entry-level. 

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Can't wait for a bunch of internet dudebros who have never had an opinion on a Disney fairytale in their life to suddenly develop very strong, passionate feelings about a Wrinkle in Time this week

...it's not a Disney fairytale. :rant: 

(I know what you mean.) :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i wish i could remember the title of the movie but i saw a dvd the other day in Tescos that had "One of the highest rated films on IMDB" on the cover and all the review quotes on the back were credited to "IMDB user" hmmm.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

Seems like hating Wrinkle in Time, loving Wrinkle in Time, and having no opinion on Wrinkle in Time are all going to piss someone off.

I doubt the movie's gonna make enough noise for anyone to get worked up about it. It honestly feels like whatever buzz it had has pretty much died.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I doubt the movie's gonna make enough noise for anyone to get worked up about it. It honestly feels like whatever buzz it had has pretty much died.

What would be "not enough noise"?  I think $30M+ is in the bag...but under what $ level makes it "just noise and nothing more"?

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

So 2016 Ghostbusters before AWIT becomes Ocean's 8

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i wish i could remember the title of the movie but i saw a dvd the other day in Tescos that had "One of the highest rated films on IMDB" on the cover and all the review quotes on the back were credited to "IMDB user" hmmm.

Was it TDK?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

"Denis Villeneuve Appreciation Club" is practically this forum's middle name as it is.

Nothing wrong with that. I like him much better than that overated Gazele something, i am pretty sure I got his name wrong, but don't wanna put the effort in looking it up.