Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

My mom is 46 and could pass for mid-thirties easily. We've been mistaken both for a couple and for a brother and sister more than once, which, yeah, brings its own discomfort even if only momentarily.

she's my sister my mother my sister my mother

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

*watches Fifty Shades Freed trailer* 

"in theaters and IMAX"

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: 

DON'T MISS THE CLIMAX IN IMAX MOTHERFUCKERS

This seems to be a big load.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

*watches Fifty Shades Freed trailer* 

"in theaters and IMAX"

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: 

DON'T MISS THE CLIMAX IN IMAX MOTHERFUCKERS

I would have liked this if you didn't ruin it with a thousand emojis.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Paramount also announced today that it has secured a series of individual agreements with financing partners, including Hasbro Inc., Skydance Media and SEGA, among others, that will provide financing for approximately 25% of the production costs of the studio’s 2018 and 2019 lineup.

Sega?!?!?!? The struggle continues... I guess.

• Like 1

i was gonna make the comment that for being the most ubiquitous Fuck Movies of the decade the 50 shades series does have a pretty puritanical thematic streak. BUT thinking on that i suppose it's not new it's always kinda been like that. like all those michael douglas movies that are all "unless it's with the boring wife in the missionary position keep it in ur pants buddy"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i still haven't seen that second one and i disgrace myself every day this remains unchanged.

That film is weird. There’s a part where everyone thinks the guy is dead and freaks out, but he just turns up right behind them. I don’t think it’s brought up again. It’s one of the most pointless scenes I’ve seen in a film.