Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I don’t understand how I’ve been oblivious to this, but WTF?  Private Universities are actually allowed to ban sex and same-sex relationships for employees?

Apparently ACU is adding a new policy to “be more inclusive” that bans student employees from being in a same sex relationship.  Although they ‘allow’ non-workers to be in same-sex relationships, as long as no sex is being had.

I don’t get how this is constitutional, even for a private business.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/main-news/acu-president-speaks-out-on-decision-to-ban-same-sex-relationships-for-student-workers/1073679363

1 minute ago, The Mad Panda said:

I don’t understand how I’ve been oblivious to this, but WTF?  Private Universities are actually allowed to ban sex and same-sex relationships for employees?

Apparently ACU is adding a new policy to “be more inclusive” that bans student employees from being in a same sex relationship.  Although they ‘allow’ non-workers to be in same-sex relationships, as long as no sex is being had.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/main-news/acu-president-speaks-out-on-decision-to-ban-same-sex-relationships-for-student-workers/1073679363

I suggest you take a look at Pensacola Christian College; they are much, MUCH worse http://www.pcci.edu/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

How the fuck are they gonna tell who is and isn't having sex

Just gonna charge down doors?

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Be careful, he might appear here under a new guise. 

Maybe if we say his name three times

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

Lololol I glanced through their code of conduct and wtf.  Yikes.  They shouldn’t even be allowed to be accredited, that’s signing up for a cult.

WTF I read further, they literally have segregated parking lots and elevators for men and women to avoid physical contact. 

“No Music is allowed”, “you may not watch a movie with rock music or rated PG-13, R or X”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

WTF I read further, they literally have segregated parking lots and elevators for men and women to avoid physical contact. 

“No Music is allowed”, “you may not watch a movie with rock music or rated PG-13, R or X”

Do they have any policies on video games?

39 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Be careful, he might appear here under a new guise. 

But I think to get him to go away you have to make him say his name backwards, like the Superman villain Mr. Mxyzpltk

I'm very annoyed with the state of the Spotify Top 50 (US) right now. For starters, there's this shit clogging up 20% of it:

6 XXXTENTACION songs

2 Logic songs

2 Shawn Mendes songs

Now, I actually like around 20-22 songs in the top 50 right now, but when about 15 of them have Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, or a member of Migos, there's basically no variety. The other 20 or so songs on the chart are boring filler. The chart was pretty good not too long ago! WTF happened?

Edited by WrathOfHan

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm very annoyed with the state of the Spotify Top 50 (US) right now. For starters, there's this shit clogging up 20% of it:

6 XXXTENTACION songs

2 Logic songs

2 Shawn Mendes songs

Now, I actually like around 20-22 songs in the top 50 right now, but when about 15 of them have Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, or a member of Migos, there's basically no variety. The other 20 or so songs on the chart are boring filler. The chart was pretty good not too long ago! WTF happened?

harrison.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

6 XXXTENTACION songs

2 Logic songs

2 Shawn Mendes songs

I recognize two of those names

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Killed the baby so its mom would have his baby? Orcas twisted