Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Also whoo I am in a group with other WOC who do hollywood stuff like edit or review movies and now I know the terrors of people not knowing how to only send a message back to the responder instead of 50 people.

Good thing it's a side account.

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Porthos what team is your team? Aren't you from NoCal or something? So Athletics?

Giants and Astros (long story on the latter). :)

A's I like in a "hope they do well" sort of way. 

Hated Teams:

1) Dodgers

2) Yankees

3) Team I'm currently annoyed with. :lol:

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Porthos said:

OHTANI PROVES SPRING TRAINING IS MEANINGLESS HOT TAKES IN THREE... TWO....

(He singled :ph34r:)

I'm watching the game cause I can't watch Dodgers games (GO DODGERS!) but yay Ohtani!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Giants and Astros (long story on the latter). :)

A's I like in a "hope they do well" sort of way. 

Hated Teams:

1) Dodgers

2) Yankees

And, yes, @Trolltastic Tele it took all the willpower I have not to come back to this board last October JUST to troll you during the World Series. :lol:

===

Seriously, I did think about coming back to the board last October.  Decided it would be gauche though to do it just for that. :blush::lol:

• Sad 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Porthos said:

And, yes, @Trolltastic Tele it took all the willpower I have not to come back to this board last October JUST to troll you during the World Series. :lol:

===

Seriously, I did think about coming back to the board last October.  Decided it would be gauche though to do it just for that. :blush::lol:

But then you would have been here and we would have been a better forum because of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Questions for the old people:

Was Demi Moore super famous back in the olden days? Like was she a celebrated actress? We’re people like “holy Shit I can’t miss that new Demi Moore movie”? 

Edited by AJG

• Community Manager
Just now, Jandrew said:

What are people's predicts for this MLB season? Houston repeat? Nats make it out the first round? Will the Braves finally not suck?

Dodgers vs Angels in the World Series is the prediction of a guy who knows very little about the MLB. I don't even know if that's possible!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

Questions for the old people:

Was Demi Moore super famous back in the olden days? Like was she a celebrated actress? We’re people like “holy Shit I can’t miss that new Demi Moore movie”? 

She had a hell of a run in the early 90's  Ghost, A Few Good Men, Disclosure.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

What are people's predicts for this MLB season? Houston repeat? Nats make it out the first round? Will the Braves finally not suck?

I say the usual suspects for your Division winners.  But looking at some possible new faces in the WC(looking at my team)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Astros/Nationals World Series with Astros winning. 

Braves will be okay. 

• Like 2