Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh cool I just got another scholarship in the mail on top of the one I already had. Guess who's going to college for free!

What school did you pick? Congrats that is a huge achievement!!!

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

55 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh cool I just got another scholarship in the mail on top of the one I already had. Guess who's going to college for free!

God Dammit Ethan....congratulations 

• Like 1

congrats on getting a scholarship but seriously you should live at the uni... no point in going if you stay at home IMO.

also if you're studying data analytics then you have no excuse not to win every summer and winter game here from now on. cool subject though, it's what I wanted to do before I got kicked out of school.

Edited by November Treejax

11 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Some people like to party. I do not know if you do.  But living in college does make it easier to make friends with people. 

I figure I already know a lot of people going so I'll be able to meet more people through them and such. Parties sounds like a no go for me I don't like large unorganized groups of people.