Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

30 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

take batteries out of half of them... find which half the low battery one in.. repeat until you find the culprit

thank me later tele no problem seriously leave it to me

Myeah, but it’s a royal pain. How about a gentle chime and then a silent light that flashes when battery is low? Except for Nest, every single one of these suckers is awful from a customer service perspective.

https://technology.ihs.com/602105/plf-screens-exceed-3000-for-the-first-time-in-2017

PLF screens exceed 3,000 for the first time in 2017

The number of Premium Large Format (PLF) screens rose by 21.3% to hit a new high in 2017 (3,191) eclipsing the 3,000 screen milestone for the first time based on the count for both exhibitor and global-branded screens. Of the total PLF base, the majority or 58.8% were global-branded screens, a rising proportion from a 56.5% share one year prior, underlining the strength of a premium branded technology experience.

Further details are available to subscribers. 

That'd be an increase of about 500 screens or so worldwide in the last year.

7 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

God of War is the best game to come out this year

Then again only Dragon Ball FighterZ and Far Cry 5 are bothering with this year for games

I pit in about 5-6 hours in God of War today and it's fantastic.

3 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

I pit in about 5-6 hours in God of War today and it's fantastic.

So fucking good.

Wish this year was as good as last year when we got Horizon Zero Dawn, Breath of the Wild, Nier Automata, Persona 5, and Prey all in pretty quick succession though

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

was out most of the day and glad when I got home to see the Sixers won again :D 

They had a great last 15 minutes (last 3 minutes of the 3rd and the 4th), and looked awful before that mark...if Miami could have made a decent amount of foul shots, it would have been a Miami win...but maybe it's the Sixers year:)...

*idly checks MLB standings*

*notices something*

*goes down rabbit hole*

JFC, there are some terribad teams this year.  It's early, but there might be a chance at four 120 loss teams this year! :o

That's...  That's NB fucking A level of terribad.  I knew that the Reds were vomiting all over themselves and I suspected the Marlins would be bad.  But sakes alive are the White Sox and Royals awful.

I really don't know if it is really possible to have four 120 loss teams in baseball, but we might find out.

• Like 1

@Jandrew I forgot to tell you that Psycho (Post Malone) is actually a very good song, mostly because Ty Dolla Sign has been one of my favorites for years, and he's beautiful over that beat. Malone actually holds up his end better than most of his songs, though. Dude is just so obnoxious as a personality. 

Also, when it comes to grappling with artists with problematic pasts, I haven't encountered any difficulty with someone like Kodak or XXXtentaction because they're wack anyway. But NBA Youngboy is excellent, and dude, has, uhhhhhhh, quite the history. Shit. 

• Like 2