3. I’m guessing the 2Chainz verse came attached to the beat when she bought it

4. She’s copied visuals from a Miley Cyrus music video

5. This song is garbage.

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Is this the best thing David Spade has done this decade? :thinking: 

Fuck it.

I love this track.

• Like 1

http://deadline.com/2018/05/mtv-movie-and-tv-awards-2018-nominees-black-panther-stranger-things-1202381577/

Mess. Combining the acting categories and the film and TV sides into one in most of the others was one of the dumber things they've done in a while, and that's saying something.

lol at how they shamelessly spoiled Love, Simon in the Best Kiss category though. Second year in a row where they've spoiled a movie that was still in theaters (last year it was Allison Williams in the Best Villain category).

Edited by filmlover
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tree said:

Quiz question and I need some help. I can visualise this guy and can hear his voice... But can't think where from. Name?

2cnifkk.jpg

FUCK sake. I thought it was Chuck Heston so I googled him to check, and realised it's not him so didn't write it. Now the answers, it fucking is him. Should rely on my instincts more often

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

http://deadline.com/2018/05/mtv-movie-and-tv-awards-2018-nominees-black-panther-stranger-things-1202381577/

Mess. Combining the acting categories and the film and TV sides into one in most of the others was one of the dumber things they've done in a while, and that's saying something.

lol at how they shamelessly spoiled Love, Simon in the Best Kiss category though. Second year in a row where they've spoiled a movie that was still in theaters (last year it was Allison Williams in the Best Villain category).

Korg nomination vindicates everything else.

I Haaaaaaate Buyers.  They are the WORST.  I am your real estate agent, not your therapist!  My goal in life is to just represent sellers.  Or, maybe I should get into appraising for job security.   

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I feel as if seeing how much the ratings dropped is the best part of MTV Awards at this point. Like who cares?

31 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I’m more peeved they’re validating 13 Reasons Why.  It’s pretty rare for me to call a show irresponsible, but it’s a show that’d I’d actually consider damaging (and the young teen audience who watches MTV awards are likely more influentiable by the more dangerous ideas and depictions in the show)

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

I feel as if seeing how much the ratings dropped is the best part of MTV Awards at this point. Like who cares?

And to think they were trying to become a valid awards show a few years back when they started nominating Best Picture nominees/winners in an attempt to move beyond being known as The Twilight Awards.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And to think they were trying to become a valid awards show a few years back when they started nominating Best Picture nominees/winners in an attempt to move beyond being known as The Twilight Awards.

You can also tell who’s gonna win based on who actually turns up to the show.

Really should have planned out that trip to NYC during Memorial Day weekend a lot earlier because things are getting rather expensive as I look at places to stay. Hopefully @ACSlater can just buy out a house and AirBnb rent it out to me at a nice and cheap rate in Lower Manhattan :sparta:

Edited by MrWhite
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Still, having Timothee, Daisy, and Saoirse, aka the greatest people ever, all nominated in the same category is enormously satisfying.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Especially when said dog has a history of his own :sparta: 

This is why you can't get a girl.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

wuuhhhhhh? unbreakable kimmy Schmidt cancelled? obviously i don't know the viewing figures but kinda surprising. it's a fun show ah well.

http://tvline.com/2018/05/03/unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt-cancelled-series-finale-movie-netflix/

Ehh, it's been going on for four seasons and about three years. It's had a really strong run, and it has done far better than it ever would have on NBC. Hopefully Ellie Kemper gets a new gig soon.

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

wuuhhhhhh? unbreakable kimmy Schmidt cancelled? obviously i don't know the viewing figures but kinda surprising. it's a fun show ah well.

http://tvline.com/2018/05/03/unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt-cancelled-series-finale-movie-netflix/

Probably a creative choice because I doubt Netflix would drop one of their two comedy contenders at awards.

Edit: Deadline says that's the case

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1