Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

16 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

My family is looking to take an Alaska cruise next year and it would be on the legendary vessel featured in the action classic Speed 2: Cruise Control.

Next you'll need to add the cruise ship with the Panda's on the side to your bucket list.

@Critically Acclaimed Panda

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Fuckin hell my theatre isn’t getting Book Club. Not pissed cause I was dying to see it, but it would have done so well here.

Going in Style opened to our equivalent of 30M here, and had some of the most insane weekday business relative to weekend business I’ve seen. Even if Book Cluv didn’t do nearly as well as GiS I would have thought it would have done our equivalent of 40+M for the 7 days.

Got Show Dogs instead 😒

I was sincerely hoping that the "shitty live-action kids film with talking animals voiced by random celebrities" genre would make a comeback someday. 

:sparta:

• Astonished 1

4 hours ago, Jandrew said:

So Fifth Harmony is over? Hmm. Camila really did 'em like that, though the writing was on the wall when their last album didn't make noise and Normandi did that song with Khalid. While they're all fine as hell and they had a couple bops, I have to say it was funny seeing Camila outchart them, over, and over, and over, and hitting #1, especially after they threw so much shade.

FH had 1 top 10 hit and Camila already has 3. Camila's album also hit #1 while the highest FH got was 4. Boybands and girlgroups never last, but I did think FH had a little more gas left, if anything to show they could do it without Camila, guess not.

That's My Girl still my jam. RIP

9 hours ago, AJG said:

FOX TV Trailers are out. Here’s the comedies

The Cool Kids Trailer is fucking abysmal.

Lil Rel doesn’t look funny.

Both will be cancelled

and here’s a zombie outbreak show with Last of Us vibes. Apparently the buff main guy is goddamn Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell. But he looks nothing like him. Then again I’ve not actually seen him since Bell.

He was on some TNT show a few years back.  And was also on NYPD Blue 

16 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

DISNEY'S FIRST 4K CATALOG RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2C4LTYsD.jpg

@CJohn 

So you have to keep the box in exactly that position. Otherwise the title is going to look really weird.

@DAJK I never understand how people manage to get so bad but yeah, some people just take as much stuff as they possibly can, usually because they want to fit in, and then end up sick. I was at a party a few months ago and one guy died after he took MD. But the thing is he had epilepsy, why would you take drugs when you know you have a high chance of reacting badly to them. Its sad.

• Sad 1