Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/sports/nfl-anthem-kneeling.html

Yea, I'm done with the NFL. I've been drifting away for awhile, but still watched/followed. But this is it. I'm done.

How are they violating anything at all ? no seriously , for a punishment to take place isn't a right supposed to be violated ?

what is the logic here ?

I'm not american but isn't freedom THE thing there ?

17 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

This is the best headline for anything ever.

Jesus what a fool..

I personally live with my parents and I am in my late 20s but at least I have my own business and have an office job and used the benefit of living at home to save a lot of money and allow my dad to partially retire and my mom to stay at home as a housewife and we have large big house we continue to improve and enjoy. 

People like that are ungrateful sons! 

2 minutes ago, BardCrank said:

How are they violating anything at all ? no seriously , for a punishment to take place isn't a right supposed to be violated ?

what is the logic here ?

I'm not american but isn't freedom THE thing there ?

Racist white fans boycotted the NFL because they couldn't stand black people protesting.

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/sports/nfl-anthem-kneeling.html

Yea, I'm done with the NFL. I've been drifting away for awhile, but still watched/followed. But this is it. I'm done.

I'm for it if we change the national anthem "land of the free" to "land of the ruled" and "home of the brave" to "home of the snowflakes"

• Haha 3

wasn't tele one of those full-on elon musk fanboys i remember him getting super defensive when i talked shit. wonder what he thinks about Musk Trumping all over twitter recently.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Diabolique is pretty killer stuff (har har har). Never been so happy that I'd managed to spend years remaining unspoiled on a movie's ending. It doesn't really get more exquisite than those last 10 minutes. 

The original, right? I think there is a remake with sharon stone

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

wasn't tele one of those full-on elon musk fanboys he always got super defensive whenever i talked shit. wonder what he thinks about Musk Trumping all over twitter recently.

For a second I thought this was the Solo spoiler thread and my mind thought Elon Musk was the names of one of the podracers

Edited by That One Guy