8.) Monsters Inc.

7.) Toy Story 3

6.) Up

5.) Finding Nemo

4.) Inside Out

3.) The Incredibles 

2.) Ratatouille 

1.) Coco

I’m 100% sure I’ve seen 5 of those and might have seen 1 or 2 more. 

Just now, AJG said:

AT&T win case to takeover Time Warner.

Disney V Comcast bidding war for Fox imminent.

Lets see how much money these boys have got.

So the tagline will now be Warner Bros Pictures a AT&T company. 

So my course registration date is the 29th, so I have just over 2 weeks to decide on which courses I want to take next year, and while I'm pretty much settled on 8 of them, assuming I get into them all and am not waitlisted, I'm 50/50 on what my 9th will be but am leaning more towards taking it just because it's something very new to me and could be very interesting.

So I just found out about this other course that is being offered. I would add it in as a 10th course as an elective if I do it, but my electives aren't super difficult. It's a writing course related to books and film and every year the subject changes. I just read a note from the campus that this year the course will be dedicated to the writing of Pixar which would be incredibly awesome to take. I'm just not sure if I should take it, or stick to a somewhat easier timetable of 9 courses. 

There's also a third option, which is a third year anthropology course that I could possibly take, but it would be much harder as a 10th course than this writing elective. The pros would be I could get another required course out of the way, also it is another one of those 'selected topics' and this year's topic seems far more interesting than the previous few years, so if I don't take it this year I might have to take it next year on a topic that is much less interesting. On the other hand, the Pixar thing is just this year as well.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or just stick to 9 courses

13 minutes ago, AJG said:

AT&T win case to takeover Time Warner.

Disney V Comcast bidding war for Fox imminent.

Lets see how much money these boys have got.

I wonder which will be left standing at the end of the 21st century. I'm reminded of that line from Fight Club: 

When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything, the IBM Stellar Sphere, the Microsoft Galaxy, Planet Starbucks.

I'm done posting here. I can't post in threads for movies I care about anymore without some posters being dicks about me trying to be optimistic after reading pages of posts bitching and moaning.  It's gotten really fucking old. Bye. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MrGamer said:

I'm done posting here. I can't post in threads for movies I care about anymore without some posters being dicks about me trying to be optimistic after reading pages of posts bitching and moaning.  It's gotten really fucking old. Bye. 

What threads are causing you trouble?

21 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Oh c'mon.

Spoiler

tumblr_mlnnyvLMUw1qbvaudo1_500.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

So my course registration date is the 29th, so I have just over 2 weeks to decide on which courses I want to take next year, and while I'm pretty much settled on 8 of them, assuming I get into them all and am not waitlisted, I'm 50/50 on what my 9th will be but am leaning more towards taking it just because it's something very new to me and could be very interesting.

So I just found out about this other course that is being offered. I would add it in as a 10th course as an elective if I do it, but my electives aren't super difficult. It's a writing course related to books and film and every year the subject changes. I just read a note from the campus that this year the course will be dedicated to the writing of Pixar which would be incredibly awesome to take. I'm just not sure if I should take it, or stick to a somewhat easier timetable of 9 courses. 

There's also a third option, which is a third year anthropology course that I could possibly take, but it would be much harder as a 10th course than this writing elective. The pros would be I could get another required course out of the way, also it is another one of those 'selected topics' and this year's topic seems far more interesting than the previous few years, so if I don't take it this year I might have to take it next year on a topic that is much less interesting. On the other hand, the Pixar thing is just this year as well.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or just stick to 9 courses

I'd go with the writing elective; you can always drop it without penalty in the first week or two if you think it'll be too much

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Just use the ignore button.   Makes things easier. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Watched Thoroughbreds.  It's very good and makes me miss Anton Yelchin

On Yelchin's wikipedia page they have a picture of the kind of car that crushed him, saw that the other day. Wikipedia can be so morbid!

• Sad 1