Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 6/14/2018 at 4:26 AM, Avatree said:

You should speak to someone. Is counseling available to you?

not anymore now that I'm graduated. It's whatever, I'm starting to work myself so much I don't have time to be anxious so yayy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

would just like to say that alden ehrenreich's wiki page has been locked due to vandalism and i got a PM from an administrator saying my pic had been deleted from the wiki archives so that fun might be over?

MediumOrganicChick-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

would just like to say that alden ehrenreich's wiki page has been locked due to vandalism and i got a PM from an administrator saying my pic had been deleted from the wiki archives so that fun might be over?

they didn't even change his old pic from 2011 to something better.  I knew Wikipedia was TRASH

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

smh. The next time they ask for money, I'm not giving them any!

not that i ever did

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

We’ll always have that few weeks 

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

they didn't even change his old pic from 2011 to something better.  I knew Wikipedia was TRASH

I just looked up what his Wiki pic is and:

Zoë Worth & Alden Ehrenreich on the set of "Running Wild" (cropped).jpg

:gold:

They couldn't have changed it to something both more recent and more professional?