Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, RichWS said:

This is the part of the Internet where I berate you and threaten your family for this opinion.

maybe if you had your own tully you'd be less stressed. she's saving lives rich.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Literally the one thing that made me even mildly curious about the show was listening to Emily Blunt sing her heart out. Guess Jon Bailey still wants to add in some more dumb skits and montages nobody likes.

Poor Emily. Month ago it seemed like she was gonna nab her first Oscar nom at last and now she might not even be invited to attend the ceremony.

41 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

This really is the lamest and shallowest awards season since I started following about a decade ago. Maybe I should thank them for straight-up daring you not to care anymore, I dunno. Or only making you care in a slow-trainwreck kinda way.

I'm convinced at this point that John Bailey's plans to make the Oscars #relevant again is by alienating the core groups of people who tune in to watch it in the first place. Next they'll announce the red carpet is cancelled because why not.

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Literally the one thing that made me even mildly curious about the show was listening to Emily Blunt sing her heart out. Guess Jon Bailey still wants to add in some more dumb skits and montages nobody likes.

I would imagine that if Disney and Blunt wanted to do a Poppins number that it would be in there........

One could imagine they asked her, same for a Gosling/Stone duo La la land year.

Edited by Barnack

26 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Gabriel Iglesias (the DJ in the movie) talking about his experience during filming at one of his stand-up sessions always cracks me up.

I will always feel blessed to have witnessed the one and only time in history the Magic Mike movies will ever be name dropped over the speakers of a Disney theme park while they were listing Matt Bomer's career highlights and every woman in the America Gardens Theatre audience screaming in delight while the kids looked completely confused as to why. @WrathOfHan probably considers himself lucky he didn't go to the park that day.