Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

24 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You are not fucking serious, are you? Rita Pereira and Pedro Teixeira are gonna host Your Face Sounds Familiar? THat is gonna bomb so hard. They should have gone with Goucha and Fátima.

Yes, I am fucking serious  :rofl:   Although they might change their minds tomorrow and go with Goucha instead, who the fuck knows? I mean, there is some level of merit to what the season of Dancing With The Stars they hosted accomplished as it managed to comeback from a horribly flopped out beginning, resurfaced as a great show and grabbed part of the audience that ran away from SIC. But its leadership was both parts it being good and SIC losing the audience due to bad wom for their show.... if the latter hadn't happened, DWTS would've continued to flop bad until its end. Just like Raid The Cage is flopping baaaaaaaad right now. And hell, TVI did such a great job with the heritage that DWTS left.... I mean, who can forget hits like Stripped or Who Wants To Marry My Son, right? And Your Face Sounds Familiar is ABSOLUTELY gonna continue the trend. Ugh.

On top of that, MasterChef is coming up probably for Saturdays, and they're also cooking up a reality show about girls that want to have the best Pantene Hair. No, I'm not making that up. Some of the contestants are pretty fucking hot, I might add, although don't expect this to be some sort of Portugal's Next Top Model by any stretch of the imagination, cause it's just an adaptation of a Brazilian web series whose episodes don't go further than 20-21 minutes :rofl:.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yes, I am fucking serious  :rofl:   Although they might change their minds tomorrow and go with Goucha instead, who the fuck knows? I mean, there is some level of merit to what the season of Dancing With The Stars they hosted accomplished as it managed to comeback from a horribly flopped out beginning, resurfaced as a great show and grabbed part of the audience that ran away from SIC. But its leadership was both parts it being good and SIC losing the audience due to bad wom for their show.... if the latter hadn't happened, DWTS would've continued to flop bad until its end. Just like Raid The Cage is flopping baaaaaaaad right now. And hell, TVI did such a great job with the heritage that DWTS left.... I mean, who can forget hits like Stripped or Who Wants To Marry My Son, right? And Your Face Sounds Familiar is ABSOLUTELY gonna continue the trend. Ugh.

On top of that, MasterChef is coming up probably for Saturdays, and they're also cooking up a reality show about girls that want to have the best Pantene Hair. No, I'm not making that up. Some of the contestants are pretty fucking hot, I might add, although don't expect this to be some sort of Portugal's Next Top Model by any stretch of the imagination, cause it's just an adaptation of a Brazilian web series whose episodes don't go further than 20-21 minutes :rofl:.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

tenor.gif

I guarantee you none of that is a joke.... it's all for real, that show is coming up and is already being promoted in Continente hypermarkets and in social media :rofl:

Also, SIC returned to nearly 20% daily share on Tuesday, so I'm guessing Cristina quickly amended the Cláudio Ramos nightmare. Although TVI also went up to 17% from the dysmal 16% from Monday, meaning TV consume in general went up, probably thanks to return to schools and rainy weather combined. And also on SIC's side of things, they have another soap coming up this September, written by Sandra Santos (who brought us Espírito Indomável, a good little soap and one of the biggest hits of the decade, and Doce Tentação, a not so good soap and not a particularly successful one either), titled Flor de Sal. Yup, that's the incredibly inventive title (sarcasm). It will star João Catarré and possibly Joana Solnado. So..... that's a thing, I guess.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:jeb!: 

I feel like the 4K upgrades are going to be pretty useless though. There has yet to be an animated 4K catalog title that's done anything worthwhile.

Something that always cracks me up is when I saw A Charlie Brown Christmas available as a 4K Blu-Ray during the holidays last year...why?

2 hours ago, Alli said:

Watched HIGH LIFE. Garbage movie. Were critics afraid to not seem dumb when they rated this so highly? the production values alone should make this rotten.

Maybe you could read what they have to say and understand why they rate it high, instead of making knee-jerk accusations with no basis in reality.

• Like 1

I dont know why people are shocked when they see me in a suit and tie. 

I may wear polos and Jeans most of the time but I can still pull off a suit when need be. 

Hell considering how cute I am I wear suits better than the rest who wear it all the time.

1 hour ago, ACSlater said:

I dont know why people are shocked when they see me in a suit and tie. 

I may wear polos and Jeans most of the time but I can still pull off a suit when need be. 

Hell considering how cute I am I wear suits better than the rest who wear it all the time.

Whats the correct attire for when you wanna buy a bank?  Asking for a friend...

• Like 5