Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

Avengers tomorrow, beach Saturday, Game of Thrones Sunday. Epic weekend incoming.

Niiiiice.

Must be nice to be in Florida. It's less than 10 degrees Celsius here with a brisk wind and apparently it'll be even cooler tomorrow. They're even calling for light snow today and tomorrow!

Sometimes I hate it here in Alberta. 

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

You really think people are gonna stay for a season 2 right after season 1? It feels like they will kill the format with this. They should have saved a 2nd season for January of 2020.

Yeah, I do, because as I already mentioned, they're gonna introduce Season 2's people during Season 1, so it's gonna be a seamless transition (kinda like Black Panther's generation being introduced halfway through the OG Avengers' saga). To me, post-Married Season 2 is when the burnout is probably gonna be massively felt.

1 minute ago, DAR said:

It was in the 80's on Easter Sunday here.  Saturday they're now talking 2-4 inches of snow.

:gold:

Okay can we stop saying this is just Milwaukee weather and not climate change. This is getting ridiculous at this point.

14 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Okay can we stop saying this is just Milwaukee weather and not climate change. This is getting ridiculous at this point.

Denver usually has weather like this

• Like 1

Sent off this e-mail telling a group to do "X" and got corrected in front of my whole team to actually do "Y" and on top of that, I was supposed to include the person on the e-mail who corrected me but I slipped that one up.

The weekend is off to a strong start.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

taylor swift did a full Man of the Woods with this new track. i thought she was gonna "go back to her roots". it's a disaster!

48 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Sent off this e-mail telling a group to do "X" and got corrected in front of my whole team to actually do "Y" and on top of that, I was supposed to include the person on the e-mail who corrected me but I slipped that one up.

The weekend is off to a strong start.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

taylor swift did a full Man of the Woods with this new track. i thought she was gonna "go back to her roots". it's a disaster!

Avoiding Swift has been one of my great pop culture achievements of the decade. 

I assume this means I'll "discover" her discography when I'm 40.

• Like 2