Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I cannot stand Panic at the Disco at all either so I'm really afraid of touching this new Taylor Swift song.

all i can say about it is that it simultaneously feels like she's courting the Greatest Showman fanbase and that she wrote the song explicitly to be used in Target commercials for the rest of time. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Porthos said:

giphy.gif

That's literally the reaction I just had reading this! :ohmygod:

Saw this yesterday and it makes sense. Everyone offers 2 day shipping now, so there's no extra value in Prime membership in terms of shipping. Soon... Drones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Taylor Swift's peak was 1989. She will never do a better track than Blank Space. Style. 

Agreed. it's honestly the only album of hers that i really like. but i do really like it. i still listen to it every once in a while. even have the physical copy.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Agreed. it's honestly the only album of hers that i really like. but i do really like it. i still listen to it every once in a while. even have the physical copy.

Ughh Style is great too, I agree. 

I listen to the album casually too. The rest of her discography is hit or miss but nothing coherently good. Pre-1989 it's kinda childish-teenage angsty and then post-1989 it has become very fan-servicey. I have no interest to get in this whole drama with the snakes and butterflies, the old and new Taylors and all the people she has feuds with.

Edited by FantasticBeasts
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Saw this yesterday and it makes sense. Everyone offers 2 day shipping now, so there's no extra value in Prime membership in terms of shipping. Soon... Drones.

I actually let go of my Prime membership after a decade in January b/c this is so right...and worse, my Prime often took 4-5 days after ordering, so I saw no difference between the basic $25 minimum shipping and my prime...I've lived without it for 4 months just fine...but I may have to give in when Christmas season rolls around again, or if this really get their shipping back to a high priority...

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The new Adam Sandler Netflix movie looks legit funny

this and the new men in black trailer have the exact same getting in the wrong side of the car joke.

i might check this out i like a couple of the sandler netflixes. plus gemma arterton :wub:. it's a real same she's like exclusively in garbage movies when it comes to her Hollywood career legit think she coulda been a star.