Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Extremely shitty game studio... No, correct that, extremely shitty, EVEN BY THE STANDARDS OF GAME STUDIOS, game studio finding it super hard to hire devs, game now hoped to be released in 2027 or 2028:

What are the odds? 

@Inceptionzq @PenguinXXR @4815162342

between the workplace issues, and the fact their games just kinda suck I'm still amazed they ever got hired to make a star wars game

• Like 4

lol didn't he voice his displeasure about Disney's handling of certain Star Wars characters around the time the last one came out? I guess time (and money, and perhaps contractual obligation as part of the Moon Knight promo tour) really does heal all wounds.

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol didn't he voice his displeasure about Disney's handling of certain Star Wars characters around the time the last one came out? I guess time (and money, and perhaps contractual obligation as part of the Moon Knight promo tour) really does heal all wounds.

He made a quip about not doing another big blockbuster "unless he needed another house", IIRC.

Thing is, actors say all sorts of things (especially ones as irreverent as Oscar Isaac) and it's the fans (and tabloid press it must be said) who take it far more seriously than they do.  

And even if he meant it, time and money have a great way of smoothing over shit, as you said. 

Edited by Porthos

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

He made a quip about not doing another big blockbuster "unless he needed another house", IIRC.

Thing is, actors say all sorts of things (especially ones as irreverent as Oscar Isaac) and it's the fans (and tabloid press it must be said) who take it far more seriously than they do.  

And even if he meant it, time and money have a great way of smoothing over shit, as you said. 

He swiping lines from Michael Caine.

11 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Well it was a run for Chelsea while it lasted

Last season the Jets won 4, lost 14 games. Be afraid, Chelsea fans, be very afraid.

Edited by dudalb

4 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

@Plain Old Tele hope you're happy your show is now considered important enough to get a 3-hour long video essay. Truly the mark of quality television storytelling

We already showed it to Tele on Discord. He was lamenting that no one from the show made it big so the show hasn't had a second life.

Those new Mac Studios are beefy chonky bois. 😍

Now I just gotta figure out which kidney I'm selling and which model I want.

Spoiler

I don't need the $4k one, but I kinda want it. :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos