Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

I mean, the Unicorn frap didn't give me diabeetus earlier this year :lol: 

btw that drink was legit good. Not something I'd get again, but it was flavorful. That's basically the reason it and the Zombie frap are one week only type deals.

13 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Paninis are the best type of sandwich. 

Competition is strong for that title, grilled cheese and obviously burger are hard to beat imo and paninis cannot really be a vehicule for meat balls like submarine can from my experience.

7 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Competition is strong for that title, grilled cheese and obviously burger are hard to beat imo and paninis cannot really be a vehicule for meat balls like submarine can from my experience.

Hmm Grilled Cheese is good.

Never been a big fan of burgers. Of course I don't eat beef/pork so turkey burgers are the closest I get to them.

High Court about to issue the Citizenship 7 decision about to come.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/barnaby-joyce-malcolm-roberts-and-other-mps-receive-citizenship-verdict-from-high-court-20171027-gz9efa.html

Barnaby Joyce (National Party leader and Deputy Prime Minister), Fiona Nash (Deputy National Party leader), Malcolm Roberts, Scott Ludlam and Larissa Waters ineligible.

Only Matt Canavan and Nick Xenophon are eligible.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2017/10/26/starbucks-launches-zombie-frappuccino-coffees-walking-non-dead-fans/802031001/

The zombie frappuccino sounds fucking incredible :ohmygod: I'm contemplating driving 20 minutes to get one tomorrow.

Let me go to my Starbucks across the street because I actually live in modern civilization

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

High Court about to issue the Citizenship 7 decision about to come.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/barnaby-joyce-malcolm-roberts-and-other-mps-receive-citizenship-verdict-from-high-court-20171027-gz9efa.html

Barnaby Joyce (National Party leader and Deputy Prime Minister), Fiona Nash (Deputy National Party leader), Malcolm Roberts, Scott Ludlam and Larissa Waters ineligible.

Only Matt Canavan and Nick Xenophon are eligible.

Ha ha.

• Like 1

Holy shit, Only The Brave made me sob in the theatre for a good ten minutes. Although I wasn't really embarrassed, cause everyone in my friend group was crying as well no word of a lie. 

One of the best best of 2017, seriously go see it.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Holy shit, Only The Brave made me sob in the theatre for a good ten minutes. Although I wasn't really embarrassed, cause everyone in my friend group was crying as well no word of a lie. 

I want to see it but I haven't been able to get into the theaters much this month.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I was disappointed by it

I am just about to go to bed  I forget to buy body soap. Now I have to go the store :(

• Disbelief 1