Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

it would be pretty funny if timberlake was all "i'm a man of nature now i've travelled to the woods on a journey of self discovery and i'm about to release my most personal music" and then he drops cant stop the feeling 2.0.

ok half assed robot sex jam ended up being funnier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

BTW I watched about 15 minutes of The Four tonight and was like:

Image result for nope gif

Also, I learned that Meghan Trainor is engaged to Daryl Sabara (yes, of the Spy Kids films from the early 2000s). Wut.

I still need to see the pilot of 9-1-1. Did you liked it?

48 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It is 43% outside. Where was this weather when it actually would've been useful in December?

It's so cold here, the school's stayed home with no snow on the ground...did I say we were raising tough kids in this area?:)  (May help movies today, though, b/c kids stay home, and parents tend to stay home...but then again, if you couldn't imagine going to school in the cold, could you toughen up and go to a movie?)  What's worse, though, it's gonna be this cold ALL weekend (and I hate cold weather!)

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

It was enjoyable. The cast really elevates it, of course (Connie Britton could make even reading out of the phone book interesting). I'll stick with it.

What I expect tbh. The cast is the main reason I am interested in the first place.

9 hours ago, filmlover said:

BTW I watched about 15 minutes of The Four tonight and was like:

Image result for nope gif

Also, I learned that Meghan Trainor is engaged to Daryl Sabara (yes, of the Spy Kids films from the early 2000s). Wut.

Some of that show started playing in the background when I was working on internship applications.  Had to get up and leave the room.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I was going to see a movie today but honest to god am sick of going to the theater. That racist old guy at Downsizing might've been my final straw :kitschjob: 

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I can't see a movie today because I'm sick!  if I feel better by tomorrow morning I'll probably go to an early show of Insidious.

Image result for i don't know what i expected gif