Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

The Seahawks were extremely frustrating this year. There were really only two games that they had no chance of winning; the other five losses (and even some of their wins, for that matter) were just plain sloppy, and three of those five losses come down to Blair Walsh's foot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Don't talk to me about the season sucking unless your team looked awesome for months and then the QB blew out his knee a few weeks before the playoffs

Giants have it wayyyyyyyy worse.

Call Me By Your Name is very beautiful and well-acted, but I struggled to feel much of anything because it's about extremely attractive, sophisticated rich people falling in love, none of which I can relate to except being extremely attractive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Don't talk to me about the season sucking unless your team looked awesome for months and then the QB blew out his knee a few weeks before the playoffs

I had that something to that effect with the Indians and now I'm having the legitimate suckiness of the Browns

These past few days have been a pretty rough. I learned that one of my friends who I kinda fell outta touch with committed suicide over the winter break we had. It was pretty devastating to hear about. That along with pre-finals tests have also been really stressing me and a whole bunch of my friends out. So yeah, it has been rather gloomy at my school these past few days. Thankfully, the weekend has been pretty great so far. 

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

2018 may be the year i finally buy a new laptop. barely holding this one together with sellotape.

I had been using a 2007 ipod nano for 10 years. You couldn't use the buttons so could only play through shaking it to shuffle, and the headphone jack was broken so I had to tape it in with masking tape every time I went for a run. Finally bought spotify on my phone a couple months ago. Can't lie, the upgrade is good. Might be worth it. Then again, laptops are more expensive. Would still be taping that headphone in if it was 100 bucks instead of 10.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chewy said:

No faith in Nick Foles I see

Edited by Ethan Hunt