Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just based on his descriptions Han's parents most definitely sound like the type of white people that are afraid to spice their food tbh. Probably why all his food tastes like bread.

Spice is the devil’s work and secretly makes white people infertile. 

12 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just based on his descriptions Han's parents most definitely sound like the type of white people that are afraid to spice their food tbh. Probably why all his food tastes like bread.

My dad cannot cook beef for shit. My mom has basically banned him from making burgers :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Han probably likes his beef well-done.

Well-done is the only way to get it done unless you go to a top end restaurant. Any pink in meat (obvs not pork) gives me anxiety about food poisoning and shit like that :gold: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

My dad cannot cook beef for shit. My mom has basically banned him from making burgers :lol: 

Well-done is the only way to get it done unless you go to a top end restaurant. Any pink in meat (obvs not pork) gives me anxiety about food poisoning and shit like that :gold: 

I usually tell the waiter, no joke " as rare as you are legally allowed to make it" unless I know for sure the place does it rare at medium rare. Medium rare is just asking for a dry ass burger most places. Gotta get it rare.

Also food poisoning from beef is an urban legend pretty much. Just some pussy shit. Same with sushi. I eat that shit all day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

there isn't really any competition for this being the saddest post i've ever read on this forum.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This might be the worst opinion on food I’ve read yet

This includes Goffe’s opinion on ketchup pizza

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1