Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I love these boards and I'm never gonna do some melodramatic "I'm leaving!!" ass post but I def have been cooling it these past few weeks when like 50 percent of topics turn into the same six posters (including some I can't ignore) shitting on the women speaking out about sexual misconduct. Hope this passes soon. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I love these boards and I'm never gonna do some melodramatic "I'm leaving!!" ass post but I def have been cooling it these past few weeks when like 50 percent of topics turn into the same six posters (including some I can't ignore) shitting on the women speaking out about sexual misconduct. Hope this passes soon. 

As if there was ever any doubt the people you're mentioning are single white men. My ignore list has grown so much these past few months (not just because of this but box office-related stuff too) to the point that I wonder if there's any capacity left.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

After filling out ID stuff online, then getting a notice I had to verify who I am in person anyway, and it taking almost 5 hours out of my day, it looks like it is all resolved and I will be getting my unemployment  money finally

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

300 turns 11 this year. gerard butler got that second hit yet?

Seeing how we are getting a third movie in the "... Has Fallen" series, I think that counts. IIRC Ugly Truth did very well in the brief period when Katherine Heigl was in every romcom. :sparta:

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

since we're all connoisseurs of fine pizza cuisine here i thought i'd share this pic of a mac and cheese pizza my brother ate that he just sent me

DTr9KyHXUAA_cVF.jpg

Mac and Cheese is one of those foods that I find is really the best as it is...

The weird "carb on carb" you get with mac and cheese pizza with usually some crunchy pasta pieces from the high heat baking for the pizza just never usually works for me...

If I'm gonna do a cheese/carb overload, I'm gonna do a Philly cheesesteak "wit onions" and loads of ketchup:)...that grease and carb overload is worth it (although now that I'm not so young, it's become as Cookie Monster says "a sometimes food":)....