Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

and the plot thickens.  My brother did that 23 and me thing and basically none of it came up for my dad's side of the family.  So very possible our dad is not his dad.  I haven't done mine yet, but I always thought I was adopted anyway so my results could be interesting too :P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Well done although Darjeeling is like the most minor of the Andersons. 

It wasn't one of my first choices, but my store didn't have The Graduate on Blu and Last Temptation and Don't Look Now were clearly repackaged copies with the discs loose :gold: 

Random observation I've been thinking about the past few minutes: my AMC doesn't attach Disney trailers all that often. I got Thor for the first time in over three months at Only the Brave on Monday but didn't get it at Geostorm, and I haven't seen a Star Wars trailer at this theater since May when it was attached to GOTG and POTC. Anyone else experience this?

Edited by WrathOfHan