Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Today me and my mom took my cat Satan to the vet but the vet's office refused to call him or list his name as Satan so they listed him as "Saint" instead and my mom got into a big fight with them about it. They eventually settled on "Saintan."

• Haha 6
  • ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

maybe a total page one retooling of everything but there's some problematic shit about that movie that at least i can shrug off as "eh, at least this flick's just a goof" cos it would've got me mad if it was played straight. i know spielberg's reason for making the film was that he wanted to make something Tati-esque which doesn't really come across AT ALL but hey it would've been good if it did!

That's fair. But it seemed like a real timely premise post 9/11 and the Iraq War and I had been interested in a serious take on it. I didn't follow BTS coverage so much back then so all I knew was Spielberg was making a drama about Tom Hanks being stuck in an airport after his character's home country is overthrown. 

Edited by tribefan695

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Today me and my mom took my cat Satan to the vet but the vet's office refused to call him or list his name as Satan so they listed him as "Saint" instead and my mom got into a big fight with them about it. They eventually settled on "Saintan."

I call my sister's cat "Black Demon" sometimes. she is black and is the most grumpy cat I've ever seen. 

I've had HBO on in the background while doing some other work for long enough to catch three movies. The middle one - John Wick: Chapter 2 - is one I've seen already and enjoyed the hell out of. I was more skeptical of Snatched and The House after the weak reviews they got.

Snatched? Actually kinda funny and fairly enjoyable in a purely disposable fashion.

The House? :gold:It kinda hurts seeing so many funny people lurch from one unfunny scene to the next.

12 minutes ago, DAR said:

Growing up we had a schnauzer as a family pet.  That can be accurate 

I have a seven month old at home and he's a force of nature when it comes to the carpets.:unsure:

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I found it - the worst take on anything ever

Holy shit that tweet is a rollercoaster.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I found it - the worst take on anything ever

You know, there was this one relationship I had that suddenly ended after the person peeled off my skin, drank all of my blood and tossed away the rest of my carcass.