aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

2 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Taika's powah. It is immense.

Tbh, I actually kinda hope that James Gunn gives up his Guardians 3 spot to Taika. Gunn has done a good job with the Guardians movies, but Taika is PERFECT for GOTG. Hell, Ragnarok was very reminiscent of Guardians (albeit not a direct rip-off like some people thought it was going to be, at least in tone).

I don’t know if it’s possible for the Guardians franchise to get even more comedic. 

Ah hell, why not. Fire up the hashtags. #TaikaForGOTG3

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dacre was the absolute worst part of Stranger Things 2. I had ZERO clue it was the same douche from Power Rangers, so he has that going for him at least. What was in that tweet?

You mean homeless Zac Efron didn't frighten you

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

on the waterfront is well made and acted but the anti-union, huac justifying foundations it's built on make it pretty icky to me. that's not a hot take in 2017 bros.

Eh you're probably right but I'm too casual to care about that 

Movie City News is reporting that My Friend Dahmer made $11K yesterday from 4 theaters, which is almost on par with Last Flag Flying despite that movie having significantly higher pedigree involved and a much stronger studio pushing it. Reviews are pretty good too so maybe this will mark the start of an interesting post-Disney Channel career for Ross Lynch.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Movie City News is reporting that My Friend Dahmer made $11K yesterday from 4 theaters, which is almost on par with Last Flag Flying despite that movie having significantly higher pedigree involved and a much stronger studio pushing it. Reviews are pretty good too so maybe this will mark the start of an interesting post-Disney Channel career for Ross Lynch.

Who?