DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

i'm just saying at this rate Suicide Squad 2 is probably opening to like 8M or something 

Yeah but WB will want to play as safe as possible plus if they can secure a China release date for Suicide Squad that'll help negate the decline in North America from the first one. 

29 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Did Joss save the movie or make it worse?

I thought he did what he needed to do as far as balancing Zack's more darker tone.  The pacing is what I liked best because it moved very well.  Again it combined 4 Superhero worlds in one.  I was very impressed honestly.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You think he's bad in Whiplash? :lol: (Was gonna say The Spectacular Now too but I figure you probably haven't seen it) 

He is whatever in Whiplash. The movie is pretty whatever too, but I've said that in the past.

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Prisoner of Azkaban is the best for the freeze frame ending btw

I love that ending cause the whole movie was like a pretty serious coming of age drama with heavy shit and then it ends like a fucking 90s Disney channel movie. AMAZING.

5 hours ago, Rumpot said:

Is there anywhere that breaks out US and Canada box office separately?  

Publicly on regular bases no, Tribute magazine use to have Canada only grosses but not anymore they list total Domestic. The closest you get is playback magazine

eg

http://playbackonline.ca/2017/11/14/hot-sheet-top-10-films-nov-3-to-nov-9-2017/

• Thanks 2