DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 hour ago, El Gato said:

BOM needs to update that list, asap! Pretty sure there's no 7/27/18 DCEU film. Shazam is the 4/5/19 DCEU film and they have 11/1/19 listed twice when it's WW2 confirmed release date. Almost certain 6/14/19 is SS2. The 2020 release dates are all messed up too since 2/14/20 replaced the 4/3/20 date and the 6/5/20 date replaced the 7/24/20 date. So it's more like 6 DCEU release dates (5 if SS doesn't make that June date)...

6/14/19 was originally going to be JL2 then  Batfleck film hadn't heard SS2 for that date only its supposed to be in 2019 so maybe it could end up June date. Cyborg had been down for 4/2020 , yes there's no 7/2020 and Shazam currently has the 4/5/19 date. The whole schedules a mess

• Like 4

Say what you will about Bay (and after TF4 and 5, there's plenty that I'd kick him off the lot for)...but the effects work in his films is always pretty top-notch...no matter how ugly the designs are. 

The work in JL is simply embarrassing for a rumored $300mil. tentpole.  Warner Bros. should have delayed it until next summer...but then they'd be in the shadow of Infinity War.  They were between a rock and a hard place both going into production...and dealing with the aftermath of it.  They couldn't win. 

...But it's still their own fault.

Edited by Macleod

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Leo and Bay aren't that different :

they both think Victoria's Secret models over 22 are wood killers.

There are stories about Leo being a regular at those Singer parties back in the day too

6 degrees

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Leo and Bay aren't that different :

they both think Victoria's Secret models over 22 are wood killers.

Technically I fell in love and married a 21 year old model. 

But Leo is a machine. Bless that man. 

I just remembered "David Ayer" is still attached to "Gotham City Sirens" which is amazing to me especially after how people reacted to Wonder Woman treatment in Justice League. The way David Ayer had Harley acting in Suicide Squad and you wanna give that man not only Harley but Catwoman and Poison Ivy? LORD

Edited by iHeartJames
spelling error

Wonder Only gonna drop 25% at most at my theatre for Sunday. Probably closer to 23 but I don't want to overestimate. And that's from a crazy 17.4M Saturday.

Around our equivalent of 38M opening. And that's without any of the money from school group rentals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alli said:

David Ayer had a good reputation prior to SS. He just directed Fury. I don't know what happened with SS

I believe the reception to BvS made them change alot I mean you can tell in the 3rd act of Suicide Squad poor Margot Robbie didn't know what accent to use with Harley Quinn

• Like 1